Official Lindsay Lohan thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since this gal has news/photos coming out a few times/day sometimes, let's keep it all in one thread:yes:
  2. LOL!! I love it! anyone have the latest?
  3. Lohan's New Boytoy -- Their Special CONnection

Posted Oct 17th 2007 5:57PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Lindsay Lohan
    Lindsay Lohan's new rehabbarific boyfriend has a lot in common with Lindz -- he's been busted for DUI and drugs! Isn't it lovely that they're recovering together! Good for them!
    TMZ obtained this mugshot of Riley Giles, who was pinched by the Summit County Sheriff in Utah for possession of a controlled substance by misrepresentation, fraud, forgery or subterfuge -- in layman's terms, he forged prescriptions for the drug Xanax. Summit County Sheriffs tell TMZ he was picked up by officers in March of 2006. Oh, and by the way, Riley spent 10 days in the slammer for DUI too. Matches are made in the most unusual places!

Looks like we've locked up Hollywood's next "it" couple.
  4. Lindsay Visits Britney's Stomping Grounds

Posted Oct 17th 2007 2:58PM by TMZ Staff

[​IMG]Lindsay Lohan is following in Britney's footsteps -- sorta. She's decided to train for her new movie at the same location Britney Spears uses for her dance lessons. Small town!

TMZ has learned that Lohan showed up at Millennium Dance Studios in North Hollywood this morning around 10:00 AM and will be staying until later this afternoon. No, she's not trying out for Britney's new video and tour. Sources on the scene tell TMZ, Lindz is practicing for her new movie, "Dare to Love Me" -- and doing the Tango.

Lindsay is fresh out of Utah rehab, and is back on the L.A. streets.
  5. Lindsay Lohan - candids West Hollywood 17-10-2007

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  6. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  7. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  8. here are some from october, 16:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  9. those are from october, 15:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  10. i like her sunnies, does anyone know the designer? and her bag as well.
  11. GOD I HATE HER WITH BLONDE HAIR! It just doesnt look right on her
  12. i know, she looked SO much better as a redhead.
  13. What does everyone think? Do you think this last stay in rehab will actually stick or do you think the temptations of LA will be to mcuh for her?

I wish her the best but I don't think the odds are in her favor...
  14. Love the idea of a thread dedicated to Lindsay. Thank you Swanky!!!
  15. Yay, Lindsay's got her own thread!:happydance:

I wish she would go back to the red hair though
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.