Official House/Electro Music Fans Thread

1. #62 Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
    The best dance music track I've heard this year is the March 2012 Sunny Lax remix of Oliver Smith's New Dawn:

YouTube link

I also make music as a hobby in my spare time, though they are NOT for sale. If you're interested in melodic trance, please listen to my reinterpretations of Depeche Mode, Talk Talk and Example classics:

Enjoy! ;)
  2. Yeahhhh, I'm going to Swedish House Mafia's one last tour show in San Francisco. Anyone else going to this tour?
  3. I went to Electric Zoo in NYC last month. :smile:

The highlight....???

Sunday night's after-hours party at the Best Buy Theater....Aly & Fila vs. John O'Callaghan did things to my soul that will never go away....

I've been into the EDM scene since back in the 90s seeing Paul Oakenfold spin in dirty warehouses....;)

Aly & Fila vs. JoC was unlike anything I have ever experienced before.....:party:
  4. Dash and A&B are ALWAYS phenomenal live.

It is perfection, agreed....

Holy crap....I love you. Every single word in your post I agree with....

There is nothing more soul-moving than Tiësto's In Search of Sunrise mix of Delerium's Silence (feat. Sarah MccLachlan) gives me chills every time I listen to it....

And the first time I heard it live was in 2001 at the Showbox in Seattle.....Oakenfold dropped it and I couldn't believe how impeccably perfect every single second of that 8-minute song was.....chills.....
  5. ^ Tiësto's In Search of Sunrise with Imogen Heap is lovely too
  6. #67 Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
    I forgot, is anyone going to Ultra in Miami next year?
  7. "Hide and Seek" ;)

Agreed. I have

Of course, I am. :happydance:

It is TWO consecutive weekends this year!!!

I don't know when I'm going--depends on the lineup.

I am also going to Ibiza next year to go clubbing...I have enough miles for two B-Class tickets so I'm hoping I can find someone to bring who likes EDM. :smile:

PS...If you haven't....listen to Aly & Fila.....they are my favorite DJs and are semi-new to the scene....:smile:

"If You Should Go" and "Lost Language" will blow your mind....
  8. Chills.......

Letting Go (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix) by Full Tilt feat. Katrina Noorbergen

I tried wrapping the link with the Youtube button and it isn't working....anyone know why??? :confused1:

9. I saw Andy Moor a month ago in Boston... He was awesome! House - Kaskade is still pretty good and Miguel Migs.
  10. Andy's podcast is fantastic, as well. :biggrin:
  11. #72 Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
    Count me in as huge fan. I listen to Pandora "trance radio" all day at work and listen to the dance/electric stations (BPM and Electric Radio) on Sirus XM the majority of the time when driving.

My very favorite artist is Tiesto, and love the songs "Tiësto & Wolfgang Gartner - We Own The Night" and "Tiesto & Swanky Tunes - Make Some Noise"
  12. :smile:
  13. :smile:
  14. I don't put any names here because there are to many DJ's I think are the best ;)

So here are a few urls of my favorite festivals. Some festivals have their line-up on the website other have flyers with their names :smile:
    Q-dance organizes festivals like:
    Q-base -
    Defqon 1 -
    Qlimax -
    Dominator - (can't call this music... not on my list ;))
    Decibel - (see for more festivals) -

I can do this all night watching those youtube clips.. All those naked men ;)

Mysteryland - -
    Sensation (used to be one night white and the other week black)

and many more....