Official Hermes owner with Trio, pls advs what to do?!

I, too, think a bolide will round out your collection nicely.

I :heart: :heart: my rouge H 31 cm.
The jemz bolide does not have the lock, by the way, it is the smaller size.

Please keep us posted. :yes:

My Dear Fellow Teachers:

I've took your advs and DID IT!!!!!!!!!!! Return the small Colorado and got the 1923 Swift Vermillion Bolide + couple of cadena!!!

OK, I know it is the same color as the Evelyne but I just CAN'T resist a red bag....

I have learn SO MUCH from all of you and thank you SO for sharing your expertise!!!

Ok, got another bag offered to me today; The Large Colorado with Gold leather (not sure what kind)+Ivory canvas (sz 11.5"x3"x7"), should I take it or is Canvas HARD to take care of???

Pls. HELP ME further....

Thank you AGAIN!!!
Morgan

My Dear Fellow Teachers:

I've took your advs and DID IT!!!!!!!!!!! Return the small Colorado and got the 1923 Swift Vermillion Bolide + couple of cadena!!!

OK, I know it is the same color as the Evelyne but I just CAN'T resist a red bag....

I have learn SO MUCH from all of you and thank you SO for sharing your expertise!!!

Ok, got another bag offered to me today; The Large Colorado with Gold leather (not sure what kind)+Ivory canvas (sz 11.5"x3"x7"), should I take it or is Canvas HARD to take care of???

Pls. HELP ME further....

Thank you AGAIN!!!
Morgan

If you like the Colorado, get it. Hermes canvas is extremely durable. I have a toile ( canvas) bag that is 30+ yars old and still looks great. You can easily clean the canvas at home with mild detergent if it get dirty. Like any cotton, it may yellow over time, but it would take years.

Congratulations on the 1923!!!

My Dear Fellow Teachers:

Ok, I was ready to say "YES" to the large Colorado but then I've read a thread that someone said it would be wise to get 1 REALLY nice bag, ie a croc or lizard per say then buy whole bunch... Is this a right way to think and buy?!

Recently I found myself bought a lot of Chanel prior to the price hike and with the $ I've spent, I can get myself at least 2-3 croc birkin.... Well, what's done is done....

Should I re-structure my buying habit?!

Please help a lost mind... Thank you,
Morgan