Seasonal Official BV Early Fall & Fall Winter 2008 Thread

1. #1 Feb 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
    The fall show takes place tomorrow at 1 p.m. Milan time ... I have a subscription to Women's Wear Daily online and will try to post pix if available on the site! I think we've had a peek at some of the bags but it will be great to get a better look at BV's direction for fall.

2. style.com should have the pics online by tomorrow, too!

The pics we`ve already seen were from the Pre-Fall collection which is different from Fall runway, so I`m seriously curious!

3. i can barely contain myself... i live for the a/w collection every year!

4. I'm terribly excited too! Count me in as one of those who will be feverishly refreshing my style.com page :p

5. Any news yet? (Im)patiently waiting...

6. a sneak peek, I'll post the entire collection after work if no one does it before...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    yahoo news

7. ok, I don't feel like working today anyhow...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    style.it

8. [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    style.it

9. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    style.it

10. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    style.it

11. Wow! Thanks ... have been checking in at WWD today and nothing is up yet...

12. I'll have more to post once my boss leaves for the day :angel:

13. I love the clothes more than what I can see of the bags, actually.... the colours and the silhouettes are really lovely... Haven't seen BookerMoose's animal print Montaigne in those pix yet, though!:smile:

14. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    style.it

15. I love the dresses, the fluidity of the fabrics and the elaborate drapings, but what the hell is with the styling of the girls? Maybe it`s the lighting, but I always loved the BV shows because all the models looked healthy and real and now they look more like rocker chicks feeling a little sick.

No bag catches my eye so far.