1. Britney Spears puts on an elaborate stage show at Arena Montpellier:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Source: Zimbio

a11.jpg a12.jpg a13.jpg a14.jpg a15.jpg
  2. ^^I don't think celebrities need to be stick-thin but I do think she could make some more flattering wardrobe choices.

3. ^ I agree. Brit has a fantastic body, don't get me wrong. But I don't think she should still be wearing some of the clothes she wore when she was 18. Her body has changed.... the fit of her clothes should change too.

4. that video was pretty freaking hot!!!

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Source: DailyMail

a11.jpg a12.jpg
  6. ^ :rolleyes: at that article. lol - she seems to be doing pretty good if you ask me. It's like journalists are still using the breakdown from 07 to make money when wrting stories about Britney. When I saw her in concert she looked FAB and was super energentic - not "lethargic" whatsoever.

7. ITA. My issue is, Britney's parents actually DID step up and save her from herself, and are now being extra cautious about taking care of her. Thank God they did, right? I mean, think of LiLo or Amy Winehouse -- they need/ed this kind of taking in hand, people are constantly there to care for them and put their best interests first.

And then this journalist tries to make that out to be negative?? Imagine if her parents WEREN'T there. She wouldn't be working, she'd be holed up somewhere with a bunch of enablers, doing drugs and breaking down. Her kids would have been completely removed from her life. She might even be dead by now, at the rate she was going.

I think her parents should be applauded for what they're doing. Yeah it's weird to have to do it, but they wouldn't have spent $900K securing a conservatorship unless they really, really wanted her to be safe & well.

Even if she is "lethargic" on stage (which I don't think she is), what's the alternative? Leaving her as an unmedicated bipolar sufferer to pogo around stage on a manic high? I'd rather she looked a little less sparkly as long as she's healthy.

8. ^Completely agree. I think her parents are good people and genuinely care for their daughter. They stepped up to the plate when she desperately needed help. I think her "comeback" (hate that word) both professionally and personally have been extremely successful. She seems to be in a very good point in her life. When I read articles like those I just can't help but think - Are they (the media; desperate journalists) ever going to let her move on from the low points in her life? I mean, she has been healthy and happy for several years now.

9. IMO, the best alternative would be for her to stay home and really work on getting healthy. Just because she's medicated doesn't mean she's healthy. I think she's still struggling with a lot of demons, medication isn't going to fix that.

10. Her parents are Saints compared to Lindsay's... They care about the well being of the daughter and their grandchildren.

11. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Source: DailyMail

a11.jpg a12.jpg a13.jpg a14.jpg a15.jpg
  12. That first photo is most unfortunate, but it looks (from the others) like they just got her as she was exhaling heavily or something.

13. ^Yeah - I think you are probably right. When I saw her perform back in the summer she looked GREAT. Her body was killer IMO.

14. Who knew she home dazzled? lol

15. I completely agree with everything you said. I think she's been doing and looking great lately and she can be proud of herself that she's worked on her problems and is in a better place now. The situation for Lindsay on the other hand is completely hopeless. I wish Britney all the best.