Official BECKHAM thread

Yah, this is just one day in the life of Victoria, Chanel, Dior and BV all in one day :P I would love to babysit her bag collection :love:

Attachments

• becksshop1.jpg
    becksshop1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 201
chemlex said:
So Victoria will only hang out with women who look like her?

That's so narcissictic, it's sad.

My response was formulated somewhat clumsily. The woman in the first picture that started this whole thread is not her sister, but her assistant. The pictures I posted on the other hand, shows Victoria with her sister.
I've actually met Victoria once and she's very warm, self-deprecating and has a great sense of humour. Not like the media portrays her at all. But I agree she's way too thin but with a fabulous handbag collection!

LindsyLo said:
My response was formulated somewhat clumsily. The woman in the first picture that started this whole thread is not her sister, but her assistant. The pictures I posted on the other hand, shows Victoria with her sister.
I've actually met Victoria once and she's very warm, self-deprecating and has a great sense of humour. Not like the media portrays her at all. But I agree she's way too thin but with a fabulous handbag collection!
Actually, the woman in the pic is the wife of one of the footballers on Real Madrid team. Here is another pic of them together:

And with regards to David being a cheat, it will take more than a couple of media hungry NOBODIES to convince me that he strayed!

That is the best pic of her sister I have ever seen! I do love Vics hair color...it suites her. I wonder what it feels like to be a size 0??? I have been an 8-10 forEVER!!!!

Warning, please don't read this if you like either of them.

Well I don't hate David Beckham that much, I just think he has a huge ego and tacky taste in a wife.

But I do love Rock and Republic Jeans - those are probably the only thing good that's come out of that woman.

http://people.aol.com/people/galleries/0,19884,1175378_5,00.html

:sick:

Who would wear that to a BEACH? YACK ME. Ok. I'm sure she's some person's fantasy, but who wants a WAY TOO SKINNY widerimmed sunglasses obessed, my-mouth-is-frozen-in-a-way-too-large-PERMAPOUT, wench of a wife that is Victoria Beckham? :blink:

She's transcended the attempted Snob Phase and just irritates my Obnoxious Nerve.

I'm really not this bitter in real life, I just can't figure out that picture for the life of me...

Posh - "Quick, you ALL must notice me because I am a QUEEN ... AND I'm MARRIED to BECCCCCCCKKKKK-Ham. Eat your heart out, civilians. I am FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-bulous."

:lol: