Official Balenciaga Fall RAOK Reveal Thread

Mintpearl: What fabulous gifts!!! That is seriously a HUGE bag of coffee!!!

Rensky: Yessssss I am loving all my gifts!!! My hubby peeked in the bag too and thought the piggy bank was adorable!

Twiggers: Love your kitty, The bank is adorable!

Simona and Mintpearl: Love the creativity and wrapping paper! The coffee is a great idea!!

Trying to enlarge your photos Simona: Sorry didn't work!

Can't wait to see more gifts!!

Whow this is getting off to a great start...I won't say if I finished shopping etc... don't want to give my buddy any hint.
On the other side I have received a sweet e-card from my buddy, actually it was send a while ago but I have problemes with my spamfilter. Thanks for being so thoughtful.

some info from the royal mail site..

The Communications Workers Union (CWU) has announced further strike action. Two 48-hour strikes have been planned. The first commenced at lunchtime yesterday and will end at lunchtime on Saturday 6th October. The second will begin in the early hours of Monday 8th October, ending in the early hours of Wednesday 10th October.

This will be followed by an unspecified programme of weekly strikes, starting week commencing October 15th, until the resolution of the dispute.

I didn't want to be found out, so, I used my buddies address for the to AND from.:graucho:

:tup: That's a good one! Wish I could have clocked in for this one- it's great!

........ but the actual ink stamp would have revealed Alaska.....

oh well- next time- I'll just dive in and participate. This stuff is so much fun to watch!!

I just got another present from my wonderful RAOK buddy! From the note on the card I believe this was supposed to arrive before my package with the books but it really doesn't matter.. I'm still :yahoo::wlae::party:!
It's Balenciaga RAOK wine! Can you believe it?:nuts: How cool is that? Okay, this time I saved my photos in different ways hoping they will turn out okay and able to be enlarged (if there is a thread on this please let me know).
The label reads: "Aged 20 Years To Perfection Balenciaga RAOK Wine 2007"
And for all of you wine lovers it's a Cab! Yum! Can't wait to:drinkup:!
Thanks a million buddy! You are the best! Okay, hope I don't get too :tispy: (sorry couldn't resist!)

Attachments

• label2.jpg
    label2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 34
  • label.jpg
    label.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 69
  • label.gif
    label.gif
    70 KB · Views: 10
  • label2.gif
    label2.gif