Off-topic, but ouhow sweet is my DH?

1. I'm about 9 weeks pregnant. Not too bad so far. Really tired, a little queasy sometimes, mild headache almost every day, but not vomiting, so hey, I'll take it.

DH is being really sweet and supportive. I mentioned today that I was craving this peach galette thing that Whole Foods has. He went there after the gym tonight, and comes home with: 1 small peach berry pie, 1 small blackberry pie, 1 peach cobbler, 1 large peach frangipani tart. Apparently they didn't have the galette and he wanted to make sure there was at least one thing I'd like. I was totally cracking up as he kept pulling pie after pie out of the bag.

Wonder what he'd do if I told him I'm craving a Balenciaga handbag...:nuts:
  2. :roflmfao: i can just picture him pulling out caramel, eggplant, chocolate, cinnamon, blueberry, i missing any other bbags....oops i meant food!!;)
  3. How sweet! literally! Sounds like he's going to be a great dad!
    Congrats! I think you will need a new Balenciaga bag to use as a diaper bag! :graucho:
  4. That is so sweet of him!

As for the pies, I was thinking in terms of bbag colors as well, lol.

Congrats to you as well! You will definitely deserve a bag or two! ;)
  5. Awe! That is SUCH a sweet man you have there! Sounds like something you could only see in a movie. Congratulations on your pregnancy and don't eat everything all at once!
  6. That is so sweet! I wonder how I can get my DH to get me some pies? Sounds so yummy!
  7. That is soooo thoughtful!! :tender:
  8. Awwww, soooo sweet that I wish I was pregnant so my Dh can get me a few pies..YUM
  9. That is so sweet. ^^Haha Mabli !!
  10. that IS sweet! what a lucky girl you are to have a DH like that! best wishes to you and your family! :heart:
  11. Ah congrats on the baby! Thats soo sweet of him!!
  12. :yahoo:Congratulations:yahoo:

Your DH sounds like a sweetheart. Is this your first? (baby, not DH;))
  13. what a sweet guy!!! hopefully my future hubby will be like that too! congratulations!

14. haha "M"... you got me there for a sec! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  15. :graucho:How about tomato, sandstone (what, my kids ate sand when they were little!), pumpkin, orange, bubblegum and truffles for dessert, cognac for a night toddy - oops, only for DH, would you prefer a little cafe??? You have an adorable husband!!!:yes: