Off to Paris next week--what LV should I buy?

1. Hi all,

Lucky me off to Paris next week and of course I want another LV especially since they are often a tad cheaper there. My big dilemma is what bag to buy? I have my eye on a Passy GM in red, the always lovely mono BH, a sweetly pretty Honfleur (I need an LV evening bag). Unfortuantely, I don't have an unlimited budget!

Any ideas?
  2. Too many things u can buy there (cheaper), so just grab as much as u can. lol
  3. I totally agree! Buy the most that you can afford!
  4. I'm inspired by the 'bags and scarves' thread, so I say get epi passy and a beautiful hermes scarf to tie on it.

Have a great time in Paris!
  5. Ooh laaalaa, so envious... grab as many as ur budget permits... enjoyr ur spree :drool:
  6. :yes: grab as much as you can afford ;)
  7. hheehehehe...

go for the BH girl !!!!

no regrets! :biggrin:
  8. Ooooh enjoy your trip! I'm sure you'll figure out exactly what to buy once you get there ^^!
  9. Have fun! I agree with Cat, you'll know when you see it.
  10. Oh would that be a dream come true--grabbing lots and lots of LV. Does anyone remember that old game show where you raced through the grocery store and you had like 2 minutes to grab anything and you got to keep it?

Unfortunately (or very fortunately) DH has been MORE than generous over the past year concerning LV so I'll have to maintain some restraint.
  12. Don't decide now wait until your there you may see something you love that you didn't know about, or can't at home or maybe even a discontinued colour. It's a 5 storey building I'm pretty sure something (or a couple of hundred things !!) will catch your eye.
  13. ^Wait till you're inside the Mothership boutique. I'm sure you're bound to love almost everything even if you're only buying one. Have fun in Paris!