off to NY, any sale

1. hi guys! hope you can help... Im going to NY city from March 31 to April 5. Is there any sale? Wanted to buy a chanel. Can anyone tell me the nearest chanel, if Im staying at New York Place.
    thanks a million.:yes: :yes:

2. correction- the hotel is New York Palace.. what is the nearest chanel boutique?

3. There are two botiques near your hotel. (Very nice choice for hotel by the way!)

One on East 57th Street between 5th Avenue and Madison Avenue. Easy to walk to from the hotel.

The other one is between 64th and 65th Streets on Madison Avenue. A little farther up, say 15 blocks from the hotel. I don't know how much you like to walk, but you could or you could just hail a cab.

Bergdorf Goodman (5th Avenue between 56th and 57th Streets), Bloomingdale's (Lexington Ave.) and Sak (around the corner from the hotel) have in store "stores" in case the Chanel Boutiques are out of the bag you are looking for.

Have a nice trip!

4. You should check out the high end consignment shops on Madison AVe. Michael's usually has great Chanel items...clothing and bags. Michael's is on Madison Ave. between 79th. and 80th. Streets...on the second floor...look up so you don't miss it. It is on the east side of the street. There are two more consignment shops up the block...Bis and Encore but Michael's is really the place to go.

5. hey guys!! thanks a million. It's my first time to go to New York, really looking forward.:yahoo:

6. Kalodie1 - do the high end consignment shops offer good deals? I was just in NYC this weekend and wish I would have known about them.
    Thanks
    Sarah

7. Sometimes they offer good deals...not eBay prices but you certainly do not have to question authenticity. Because of Michael's location on Madison Ave they get a lot of the neighborhood local's cast offs...sometimes still with tags on them. They also have a policy of not accepting items that are more than a season or two old and they will turn down consignments not in good condition. Michael's is always worth a stop...recently I got my daughter an almost new pair of Tory Burch Reva's there for $80.00 in hard to find gold metallic. The Chanel bags tend to fly and they usually have LV too.