Off to London on Friday and want to be a celeb for a day.....

1. What bag do you think I should tote with me?

1: FENDI SPY (Brown)
    2: PRADA ANTIQUE CERVO (Brown)
    3: CHLOE PADDINGTON (Tan)
    4: MULBERRY EMMY (Black)
    5: MULBERRY BAYSWATER (Black)
    6: DIOR GAUCHO SADDLE (Red)
    7: BALENCIAGA LARIAT (Black)
    8: LOUIS VUITTON SPEEDY 30 - Monogram
    9: LOUIS VUITTON CABAS MEZZO - Monogram

I'll try to find pics of the exact bags to help you guys so you can help me!!

Thanks guys!! ;):rolleyes::heart::yahoo::yes::nuts::p:wlae:

2. I say

7: BALENCIAGA LARIAT (Black)

But any of them really!

3. ooh toughie, you have a great selection, but im going for Choco Spy. Have a great time in London :biggrin:

4. Aww thanks! The spy is what I am edging towards taking. But it is a tough choice. I want to tote the bag that will get the most glances!! :yes:

5. OOhh i will go for prada antique cervo in brown!!

Have fun!!

6. Thanks guys!!! Hope I have fun!

7. My vote is for the Prada Cervo. Have fun!

8. No wonder you had to ask for advice...it sounds like you've got a fantastic collection to choose from.

I'm going to vote for Prada though because it's a little bit different from the other bags and more likely to stand out!

9. Thanks guys. Some images to give you an idea....:p

LONDON FENDI SPY Coleen.jpg LONDON PRADA Liv Tyler.jpg LONDON MULBERRY EMMY Kate Moss.jpg LONDON MULBERRY EMMY Kate Moss 2.jpg LONDON MULBERRY EMMY Kate Moss 3.jpg
  10. :heart:

LONDON CHLOE PADDINGTON Kate Bosworth.jpg LONDON MULBERRY BAYSWATER Rachel Stevens.jpg LONDON DIOR GAUCHO J-Lo.jpg LONDON DIOR GAUCHO L-Lo.jpg LONDON DIOR GAUCHO L-Lo 2.jpg
  11. :nuts:

LONDON BALENCIAGA LARIAT - Gwyneth Paltrow.jpg LONDON LOUIS VUITTON SPEEDY 30 Olsen.jpg
  12. Not the Chloe, it smacks too much of WAG in London. Sorry....I've got it in red but somehow it feels passe in London now.
    I'd go for the Prada - that is my absolute fave bag and I'm desperate to get hold of one!
    Or the Fendi or Balenciaga.

13. My vote is for the Spy.

14. I think I would have to go with Spy as well! ;)

15. My vote is for the spy. Let us know what you decide