Off Saks second cut sale coupon please!!!!

1. I just called an Off Saks store and they said the sale which takes place on 26th requires the usage of a coupon.

These coupons are emailed to Saks card holders. If anybody has received it, can you please share it ???

2. I've got this one, but it's not for 26th. It's for cashmere 50% off tomorrow and Wednesday, anybody needs it? It said that entire e-mail must be printed to receive discount, I can forward it to your mailbox.
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*Offer valid December 18, 2006 through December 20, 2006. 50% offer is exclusive to email subscribers and cannot be combined with in-store promotions or another offer. Cannot be redeemed for cash or used toward payment on Saks Fifth Avenue charge accounts. Not valid on previous purchases and Gift Card purchases. Offer excludes leased departments. Associates of off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet and Saks Fifth Avenue are not eligible. Entire email must be printed and presented to be valid. Off 5th reserves the right to either change or end promotion at its discretion. If you would prefer not to receive email updates from Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet or if you would like to change your email preferences, simply click here. [/FONT]

I receive coupons from them by mail. There was one yesterday, I think, but I threw it away. Will scan and post it here next time if anyone interested.
  3. Oops, I didn't see there is a post about this already.