Off Saks Fifth/Neiman Last Call SF

1. Hi - I will be in the SF/Pleasanton CA area around Xmas time.

Can any kind SF folks tell me if there are Off Saks or Last Calls in that area??

2. There is both Off Saks/Last Call at Great Mall in Milpitas- probably 20 miles from Pleasanton. HTH! :smile:
  3. Thanks so much :smile::woohoo:
  4. ^ The NM Last Call is way better than the Off 5th IMO. The shoe section of Off 5th at the Great Mall is's cramped in there so you're basically standing on top of the racks with already poor lighting.

There's an Off 5th in the North Bay too up by Sonoma that's got a better layout IMO. It's at one of those Chelsea Premium Outlet malls.
  5. There's also a really good Nordstrom's Rack in the area. It's really big and usually has a great selection.
  6. I think you're talking about the one in Petaluma Village Outlets. I agree, it's a pretty good one. Not very big but there's other stores in the mall (it's a strip/outdoor mall, so keep that in mind in case it's raining).
  7. Yep, Nordstrom Rack is in San Francisco proper. Keep in mind that it's in a small shopping center and parking is horrendous in the lot. You might want to park nearby and walk to the store.
  8. There is also a Nordstrom Rack in San Leandro, Saratoga and Colma. :tup:
  9. ^ The Nordstrom Rack in Colma sucks *** IMO.
  10. I think the best Nordstrom Rack would be the SF location, dont bother driving to Saratoga, that one is way small. The Off Fifth in Milpitas is very cramped but they have a huge selection if you can stand to look.
  11. Thanks for all the responses.

This board is wonderful!
  12. the Last Call in Milpitas is not that great, IMHO! I work close by and have lunch at the Grain D'or almost every week. I usually stop by and check it out and most of the stuff is old and and blah. Good luck though! Those kinds of stores are usually hit or miss.
  13. Hi All - thanks for the responses.

For those of you who live in the area and are familiar with it. This is what I want to do and please let me know if this is feasible.

My friend who lives in Pleasanton is going to pick me up at SFO on Sat and she has kindly agreed to drive me into the city. I wanted to hit Goyard (I've never actually seen one in person), the Paul Frank Store, and the Marc by Mark Jacobs store on Fillmore.

And then is it reasonable to hit the Neiman Last Call in Milpitas on the way back to Pleasanton or is that completely not possible??

14. Okay - Driving in the city is crazy!! -(I would take BART in if you could) But I guess your friend knows what she is doing.
    The Goyard is right on Union square,(in the St. Francis Hotel) and Paul Frank down the street.
    MbyMJ is located in the Fillmore District which is an entirely different (and fun) shopping. But parking is non-existent in that area, so we usually take the bus from union square (just take Geary bus) or taxi if we have a group.

I guess it depends on you (and your friend's) stamina, whether you can head down to Milpitas before Pleasanton, but Saturday is going to be beyond crazy for shopping centers and drivers!!
    And Downtown S.F. is SO lovely this time of year. I can't believe you'd want to miss all that's going on there for the Last Call and outlets in Milpitas.

You will find WAY better deals at all the consignment stores on Fillmore.

Have fun!! -- San Francisco is a blast!
  15. Milpitas is south of Pleasanton so going from SF to Milpitas, you have to shoot right past Pleasanton and then back track.

(hope this works):,+CA,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

You'll see Milpitas is south of Pleasanton down by San Jose. San Francisco is at the tip of the peninsula on the left-hand side.

AbbytheBT is right. Try and take BART if you can. You can actually take BART straight from SFO to Union Square (Powell Street exit). Your friend can park at the Millbrae BART station, which I think is free. If you are talking about this Saturday..definitely take BART. There will be all sorts of traffic downtown with people going to holiday parties, etc.