Off hand do you know of any celebs that carry the black MC line...

1. Off hand do you know any celebs that carry the black MC line??????thanks IA.....

2. I thought I saw a pic of Lil Kim sporting a Black MC speedy.

3. check celebs with LV thread..you find find some in there..

4. saving up for a klara or mizzi...bagnbags you have sooo many great LV bags how do you do it...there is a klara on Let's trade right now...check it out girlfriend it is sooo nice!!!!!

5. Hi, my collections are so small compares others...

I am still saving up plus the one at LT has the water stains..not as prestine as the one Sandra just got from friend in here. I have to wait forever for these bags and hoping not to get side track. I am itching already with damier Azur...arghh... stay focus..stay focus...

6. Lil Kim, Tara Reid, Star Jones, Jamie Lynn Sigler (from Sopranos) all have black MC speedies. I am sure there are more! It will come to me.

7. Thank you LV addict...my x-mas gift is the Aurelia MC in black MM...saw a thread here and it grabbed me..hope I love it in real life...do you think the aurellia mm looks better in black or white...I can always exchange it if I am not fussed...love the funky look of the black with colour....

8. Ohhh I did not notice the water stain...good eye...you will find one eventually!!!!

9. I looove Jaime Lynn Siegler (sp??) She is so cute and not overexposed!!

10. Most of the celebs carry white LV maybe because it is LA....hardly see any with the black MC..I guess that could be a good thing...

11. lol