Off Fith 30% off -you need to print this

1. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD align=right>If you cannot view this message, click here. --</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*Offer valid November 29, 2007 through December 5, 2007 at Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH only. Not valid at Saks Fifth Avenue stores or Saks.com. Limit one discount offer per customer per sales event. Entire email must be printed and presented to be valid. Cannot be combined with another offer or coupon, redeemed for cash or used toward payment on Saks Fifth Avenue charge accounts. Not valid on previous purchases and Gift Card purchases. Offer excludes leased departments. Not valid at Fairlane location. Bergen location closed on Sunday. Associates of Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH and Saks Fifth Avenue are not eligible.**40% offer is not an additional discount and cannot be combined with promotions advertised in-store. OFF 5TH reserves the right to either change or end promotion at its discretion. If you would prefer not to receive email updates from Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH or if you would like to change your email preferences, simply click here.
    [/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. Thanks! I was looking for one of these. I haven't been getting any in the mail lately for some reason, even though I've been buying a lot there. Appreciate you posting this!

3. AWESOME - THANKS!!!! :tup: :party:

4. Thank you so much, (I am the worst Christmas shopper ever - I only think of myself)! Actually I'm done with everyone else, my list just keeps growing...:shame:

5. awesome thanks a lot!!

6. I hear you. I've been online for hours on end and all I could think of is what I want instead of browsing for gifts for others.

Thanks Tee7654 for the coupon. I just printed it and can't wait to use it!

7. Thanks!! - I seemed to have stopped getting them too, so this is great!

8. thanks!!

9. Thanks!! do you know if it'll work fine on designer bags since Ive never used a coupon there. And i think theres a Off 5th at Ontario, CA. Anyone see bags worth buying there? I'm looking for Gucci bags or any big leather bags.

10. Ive never seen Gucci bags there...theres Prada, Cole Haan, Bulga, Betsey Johnson, Michael Kors, LAMB, and a couple others I cant think of at the moment but I personally have never seen Gucci bags there or at any other Off Fifth...and no I have never had a problem using the coupon on designer bags...good luck!

11. Really, Prada and Cole Haan? Looks like I'ma have to pay my local off 5th a visit!

12. I went with my mom today and there were a few Gucci leather bags there. I don't know the exact name of the bag but it looks like this:

[​IMG]

but is all black leather (the one in the pic is patent leather) and it doesn't have the red and green between the G's. It was originally $1595... but then marked down to $1129.99 at Off 5th and then with the 30% coupon, my mom paid $790.99 + tax. It was such a good deal... basically 1/2 off the original price.:yahoo:

I also saw the hobo version of this tote there. There was also another style similar to the hobo one. There weren't many of each style... I'd say like 3 bags of each style. Sorry I don't know the names of any of the bags.

They also have Marc Jacobs, Prada, Juicy at my Off 5th.

13. Which one did you go to? TIA!

14. I go to the one in Stafford, Texas. It's a little bit outside of Houston.

15. :nuts:THANK YOU! I WAS GONNA GO ON MONDAY! YAAY!