Off Fifth for Prada - are there fakes?

1. Hi! I have not posted in the Prada forum yet, and have a question. I bought a Prada at Off 5th and now that I did a quick search here, it seems that there are fakes there? Something about bait/switch?

The bag I bought is actually one of those little zip top things that has a nylon strap that can be made long to go across your body.

Looks like this one from Saks website, but it is smaller.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446092391&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574491979091&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1176928948788&ev19=1:4

Just wondering if there are valid authenticity concerns over bags sold at Saks or not.

Thanks!

2. Whoa! I would never expect Saks or Off Fifth to sell fakes knowingly. Still, who knows? Maybe some customers do bait and switch returns? I hope your Prada is authentic.

3. I agree with you - they would not knowingly sell them. I saw concerns on another thread and am just wondering if this bag could be fake. Do you know if there are pictures posted of the prada logo, etc. anywhere that I could compare to? Thanks for your help.

4. If you have concerns about the authenticity of the bag, I would post pictures of it under Authenticate This! I hope you didn't get a fake!!