Off 5th Avenue--extra 30% Off Savings

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*50-80% is not an additional discount but reflects a collective savings off all original, comparable and value retail ticket prices. Clearance items are priced as marked. **30% Offer valid December 28, 2006 to January 1, 2007. Cannot be combined with another offer, redeemed for cash or used toward payment on Saks Fifth Avenue charge accounts. Not valid on previous purchases or Gift Card purchases. Offer excludes leased departments. Associates of Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet and Saks Fifth Avenue are not eligible. Bergen location closed on Sunday. Entire email must be printed and presented to be valid. Off 5th reserves the right to either change or end promotion at its discretion. If you would prefer not to receive email updates from Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet or if you would like to change your email preferences, simply click here.[/FONT]
  2. Sorry--Tried to copy and paste, but it didn't work!! The additional 30% off runs from Thursday, December 28 to Monday, January 1. I can email the coupon if you like.
  3. Thanks for the coupon!! Did anyone find anything good?? I think I'll go out to off 5th today. I need some new jeans. Thanks.
  4. krista, last week there were a bunch of rock & republics, joe's, citizens, SFAM, paper denim, yanuks, and true religions.