Of the four tiffanys goodies i got today, the waterbottle was my fav!!

1. I LOVE TIFFANYS WATER BOTTLE!! it is soooooooooo darn cute!!!

Have you guys seen it? am i just late?? haha i dont have a LOT of tiffanys pieces maybe three or four braclets and the goodies i got today so i guess im not a vip? i dont know but i love the waterbottle i got today!!!

check out my goodies! (AND THE BOTTLE THAT IM SAVING haha)

1. the water bottle
    2. a bookmark for my gucci planner
    3. black onyx toggle braclet
    4. pen for my gucci planner
    5. scarf for my LV purse

213412.jpg 220609.jpg 220626.jpg 220733.jpg 221017.jpg
  2. oh yeah...sorry for the crappy pics! They are from my phone hehe :smile:

here are a few more!!

The bottle again and how the scarf looks on my purse!

HOPE U LIKE IT!

btw, the street sign on the bottle says "Tiffany & Company"

hehe SO CUTE!

213441.jpg 222530.jpg
  3. Awesome purchases! Looks like you had a great day and the water bottle is cute, I agree!

4. That bottle is too cute, I'd keep it too. Did you have to buy it?

5. Cool, I've never seen those Tiffany water bottles before! Very Cute. Love your purchases - you have very good taste :smile: The scarf looks great on your LV too -the more I see it the more I want it!!!

6. Cute water bottle! And I love your onyx bracelet!!!

7. I think those waterbottles might be new...I haven't seen them before. So cute!

8. Cute water bottle... :smile: Are they being handed out? I love your purchases! Do you mind modeling the bracelet?

9. thanks guys! I love everything too and ill try to take a pic of me modeling the braclet later on tonight! :smile:

and the waterbottle...i dont know if they are new but my SA just came out with it! She's like just in case u were thirsty!! I didnt think of it much at first, but then when i got outside i looked at the pic on it and i was like OMG wow how cute....

haha i dont know if its new...it might be, i just figured ive never bought enough to get water bottles haha

butttttttttt just fyi, yes i kept it!! We drank one and kept one...i actually think its a cute little size so i might keep the empty one to fill up and keep in my purse...i know its ghetto but the my large bottles get so darn heavy!!! :smile: I'm a water bottle freak haha my fridge has no food but 3 different kinds of bottled water haha my bf says it looks like a convience store haha

GO GET UR BOTTLES GIRLS!!

10. i LOVE the scarf!
    does anybody know if they are available in canada?
    i can't find them on the site.

edit: read the other thread - 65$ cdn =)

11. Love all your new goodies! I would keep the bottle & reuse it too, it's quite cute!

12. Love all of your goodies!

13. congrats!

14. thankssssssssss...btw the waterbottle was free ;)

15. i love how the scarf looks on ur LV....it's so cute :smile: