Of course it's black, don't you know me at all??

1. Presenting......Little Miss Medallion! I think I have been watching too many episodes of the Hills lately and I love how Lauren uses this bag for EVERYTHING! Dressed up, down, shopping, pool, dates, and clubs. Even though I already have the cerf I knew this would get just as much use if not more. I did have to return my white flap though :sad::sad: BUT, I'm pretty sure she'll be back in my future when I can afford all the bags I want. My collection has been through a lot of changes in the past few weeks as I had some closet cleaning to do but I am happy to know that what I have won't be collecting dust in a box anytime soon. Ok, enough with this monologue and onto some pics!!!

2. [​IMG]

next to her sister

[​IMG]

Impromptu modeling pics in my housecleaning clothes...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Very nice! Looks better on you than on the girl on TV IMO.

4. [​IMG]

and my new camelia wallet...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. thanks for letting me share and sorry about the large pics!

6. Ohhh cool you got the Medallion! I am loving mine so you will too! It's a great great great bag!!!!! Congrats :tup:

7. Love that bag, enjoy!

8. Loooove your collection! You have my two dream bags from Chanel!!!! :nuts::nuts::heart:

You look great modeling them too! I think you made a wise decision in returning the white flap. You'll get more use out of this one. The side by side shot is making me :drool:!

9. Congrats on your beautiful new bag. I think you wear it better than Lauren :tup: I love the wallet as well. Enjoy!

10. ooh beautiful choices, and they look gorgeous on you :smile:

congratulations,

11. LOL...I'm glad you were inspired by Lauren rather than Heidi! ;)

Congrats on the medallion tote - looks so fab on you!!! :yahoo:

12. Congrats . Lovely bag. I so want it in black- but it will have to wait

13. Congratulations!, and you wear it better that LC;)

14. congrats! lovely purchases!

15. Congrats on your new bags!They are lovely on you!:yes: I love the wallet too!