Ode to the Mothership! Hermes, FSH Paris

Thank you for sharing! :flowers:, tresormaki!

I love these beauties!

attachment.php

Just insanely droolworthy, TM!!! Your new avatar is quite magnificent as well!!

Always love your blog, and now that you are on a road trip, well...its a pleasure to join the fun!!

The FSH windows are just too much. really.........

Than you for sharing!!!

On a glorious crisp winter's day in December 2008

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC09986.jpg
    DSC09986.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2,121
  • DSC09986_2.jpg
    DSC09986_2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2,083
  • DSC09988.jpg
    DSC09988.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 2,081
  • DSC09996.jpg
    DSC09996.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 2,108
Thanks mme. de la Paix, it's beautiful love the color combo. If I lived in Paris, I would go by weekly just to see the window display. Someone should post a new thread of display windows all over the word. They are so great and fun to see what the new items are.

hi everyone, i was there on March 26th, and to be honest with you I didn't understand the hype.

1. The sales associates were really nice, polite without being fake friendly.
2. The store was quite bare inside; it seemed that almost 40% of merchandise was off the rack and sold.
3. My biggest hangup was a group full of tourists (from China ) had flooded the store and were yelling at the top of the lungs to the sales associates all around. They were acting like the stuff was going out of fashion! It reminded me of a fish market...I too am Asian, and just walking around, talking with the associates I got a good perspective of why they are sometimes mean. I asked of course about Birkin's and the lady did look up on the computer and told me politely that no store was carrying them. Lies,...truth...?!?! but at that point I didn't care... Like someone has posted here, if I'm willing to spend $10K on a bag, then I shouldn't have to work this hard.

Overall, not a bad or dissapointing experience, just strange.

Ah well, another time perhaps!