Ode to the Lindy

Now, that's what i want to see !!!

Your pictures have allowed me to see and compare the items - (and number of them) to the ones i'll have in mine.
We carry around the same type and number of things so that's been brilliant, i can see that all my 'stuff' will sit well, thank you :flowers:

All too often i get a bag and it means too much swapping of purses, sunglass cases etc. because of size differences, then i get fed up and don't use half the bags, but my thoughts here have been confirmed.
Thanks again :flowers:

you are welcome Millicat :smile:

chincac said:
here is my lindy 30 stuffed with GM Karo, kelly long wallet, bearn bifold wallet, sunglasses in a sunglass case, umbrella, scrunchy, keys, tissues, anti-bacterial wipes, small container for my junk food fix and my GM shawl on top, side pockets hold my travel card, bberry and work pass!! :smile: hth..it can hold a lot basically!!

Great demo! Your stuff looks so organized inside. No need for an organizer. :smile:

here is my lindy 30 stuffed with GM Karo, kelly long wallet, bearn bifold wallet, sunglasses in a sunglass case, umbrella, scrunchy, keys, tissues, anti-bacterial wipes, small container for my junk food fix and my GM shawl on top, side pockets hold my travel card, bberry and work pass!! :smile: hth..it can hold a lot basically!!

View attachment 1802439

View attachment 1802438

nice rainbow.

Should I or should I not??? I have the chance to purchase a Rouge Casque Lindy 30, I have been so trying to find a Blue Electique but I just do not think it is going to happen. I am wanting a pop color and I have to decide by tomorrow:smile: Any advice???

Should I or should I not??? I have the chance to purchase a Rouge Casque Lindy 30, I have been so trying to find a Blue Electique but I just do not think it is going to happen. I am wanting a pop color and I have to decide by tomorrow:smile: Any advice???

Why not go to the boutique and try it on? I have an eclat RC/RJ lindy and I love her to death. Definitely a pop colour.

yukiechan said:
Why not go to the boutique and try it on? I have an eclat RC/RJ lindy and I love her to death. Definitely a pop colour.

I wish I could but a friend is going to this Hermes store in NY and will purchase for me if I want it and then have it delivered to her home out of state and then ship to me so I will not have to pay taxes. Do you find that the color goes with a lot? I feel like I might regret if I do not get it.

I haven't owned a Lindy YET, and I'm sure I will VERY SOON! But the Lindy I think is sooo popular right now. In fact, I was in a mall one day here in HK (not the usual hermes scenes where you see 10 bs, it's actually in the younger crowd district), I saw two Lindys there and I can't believe it. But they were so nice on both of the ladies, I believe one of them is similar the Lipstick Rose Pink, kind of like coral.

I told my SAs to contact me if he find something in pink, purple, or any pop colors... I hope I don't get a call very soon since I just got another bag, had to recharge the energy LOL

I wish I could but a friend is going to this Hermes store in NY and will purchase for me if I want it and then have it delivered to her home out of state and then ship to me so I will not have to pay taxes. Do you find that the color goes with a lot? I feel like I might regret if I do not get it.

The colour goes with most things in my wardrobe since I wear mostly pastel shades.

There has been numerous reveals on RC lindys. You may want to do a search and have a look at those threads before you decide.

Virginiaamb, I think RG is a very classic and simple yet solid color, you can't go wrong with it. Also I don't know which age group you are in but RG definitely goes all the way up, its so chic to own a good ole Hermes red.

Sorry made a mistake with Rouge Garance. Rouge Casque IMO is a younger red, but it matches the Lindy design. I would take a Birkin in RG but for a Lindy RC might be better. Sorry for the confusion.