Ode to the Lindy

They are noticeable. The corners of the lindys are where I get wear and tear usually. Suggest you start with normal leather for your first lindy to see how you like it. My favorite size is the 30 as I find the 26 a tad too small for all the rubbish I put into my bag.

Hello Kkho! I own just one gold lindy 30 and I love her to bits! I can stuff a picnic inside and it still looks so elegant. For this reason I am contemplating a second lindy 30 in etoupe to go with my grey, black and blue outfits. I find Gold kinda hard to bring on trips as well as I tend to bring a largely black wardrobe when I travel for work. Am I crazy to get another (neutral) lindy? I have also been searching for a RC lindy 30 for the last year but no luck.

I have contemplated a birkin or kelly but sadly these bags do not suit my budget or lifestyle.

Hello Kkho! I own just one gold lindy 30 and I love her to bits! I can stuff a picnic inside and it still looks so elegant. For this reason I am contemplating a second lindy 30 in etoupe to go with my grey, black and blue outfits. I find Gold kinda hard to bring on trips as well as I tend to bring a largely black wardrobe when I travel for work. Am I crazy to get another (neutral) lindy? I have also been searching for a RC lindy 30 for the last year but no luck.

I have contemplated a birkin or kelly but sadly these bags do not suit my budget or lifestyle.

Etoupe is a lovely neutral to have and having 2 neutrals is fine as it all boils down to personal color preferences, wardrobe and lifestyle. If you haven't been lucky finding RC in a lindy, have you considered the 2 reds in season now, rouge tomate and rouge grenat? They might be easier to find since it's more available now.
Good luck deciding and with the hunt.

Reactions: janicetjioe
Etoupe is a lovely neutral to have and having 2 neutrals is fine as it all boils down to personal color preferences, wardrobe and lifestyle. If you haven't been lucky finding RC in a lindy, have you considered the 2 reds in season now, rouge tomate and rouge grenat? They might be easier to find since it's more available now.

Rouge tomate looks better coz i think rouge grenat is too dark

Hi! I don't think it's crazy to have 2 neutral Lindy 's. My first Lindy was gold and it was my most used H bag. I later added an etoupe Lindy to my collection, as etoupe was actually THE color for Lindy for me. I only happened to get my hands on gold first. Hope to see your etoupe Lindy reveal soon!

Thank u I succumbed to the color first then the bag I must admit [emoji16] etoupe is a gorgeous color IRL! I think etoupe will work better than reds if I take the bag traveling.

Reactions: weibandy
Hi! I don't think it's crazy to have 2 neutral Lindy 's. My first Lindy was gold and it was my most used H bag. I later added an etoupe Lindy to my collection, as etoupe was actually THE color for Lindy for me. I only happened to get my hands on gold first. Hope to see your etoupe Lindy reveal soon!

Hello! I think we share a rather similar 'journey' :smile: my first choice was the etoupe too but gold came along first. So a year have passed and then the etoupe popped up and I felt I just had to get it!