Ode to the Inventory Thread... (and a box from FSH)

She's gorgeous!! I was so happy for you when I was reading the Inventory thread... I had the same luck when I purchased my bag at Wall St last month... It's a shame they are opening later in teh day now!!!

I am simply delighted that this worked out so well, and that a fellow TPFer was able to get this truly beautiful bag. I hope she brings you great happiness for many years (as she should, being a perfect bag)!

I forgot to check back for the FSH box reveal after the Birkin. :noggin: All your goodies are :tup: The kitty is simply adorable!

Would love to see some action pics?

Congratulations on a beautiful bag and a terrific stroke of luck. It was meant to be. Your agenda, bookmark and evelyne are marvelous too.

Congratulations all 'round and thank you for sharing your great story!
PF rocks!!

lisawhit, weekender2, Kelly32, audreyhepburn, liness92, periogirl, chatterbox, Sus, Hummingbird, jancedtif, Medusa and Ms. Piggy - thank you for your kind words!! I am smitten with her! (And spending more than a litte time thinking about Birkin II. ;))

Audreyhepburn, I'll have to PM you when I decide what I want - just in case you see one - as you are my good luck charm!! :flowers:

CONGRATS my dear!!!!!!!! we have togo twins, except mine has GH!! i just saw this thread and am especially thrilled that you were able to pick up something wonderful at the wall st store because i did too that same wknd!!!!