Scarves Ode to the Hermes Cashmere GM Shawls

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone....?

:tumbleweed:

would anyone happen to know where i might find the la rosee GM at this point in time? (mousseline or cashmere)

:sos:

hi all

i have been lurking for awhile now. i am new to hermes and had posted so far only to seek help with authentication of a GM cashmere shawl.

i realized that shawls are a bit tricky to pick, as they can look really lovely spread out, but once wrapped around oneself, can be absolutely disastrous.

i have missed out on the la rosee, but still would like to ponder about whether this pattern feels better in cashmere or mousseline.

wearing a triangularly folded shawls draped is not quite my style. more often than not, i wear them all scrunched up before wrapping them around my neck.

i am wondering if i can ask those who might own the la rosee in mousseline or cashmere GM to show me how they look like wrapped around the neck?

i am not sure if this is the right place to post. thanks beforehand for your help!

bagpunk, if you call any one of the H stores, they will be able to do a search of all the stores for you. Some stores are more helpful than others, so if you don't get help just call another store and tell them what you're looking for.

I hope this helps.

One of the colourways has shown up mrss, courtesy of Bags To Die For. She posted it here http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=825474&d=1247405729 and
and here http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/a...h-com-starting-pg-428796-56.html#post11594392

I know, am waiting for more colourways to show up too (and at our store)!

attachment.php

I'm going to Paris next week and looking forward to purchesing my very first Hermès item. A clic clac is on the menu and ofcourse a scarf or shawl. I love the Kelly en Calèche and hope to see more colorways here. My favorite colors are pale pink and etoupe.

anyone....?

:tumbleweed:

would anyone happen to know where i might find the la rosee GM at this point in time? (mousseline or cashmere)

:sos:

bagpunk - if you look in the reference section you will see a thread with how tos on scarf tying. also look up any post by maitai or vanmiracle - both have blogs with lots of how tos on them! HTH

Phédre;11687120 said:
I'm going to Paris next week and looking forward to purchesing my very first Hermès item. A clic clac is on the menu and ofcourse a scarf or shawl. I love the Kelly en Calèche and hope to see more colorways here. My favorite colors are pale pink and etoupe.

I don't think there is one in pale pink and etoup though:sad:

Kat

There were two KenC at Monte Carlo yesterday, one colourway was in black and orange, the other in mauvish colours. I didn't like either, I took the Femme in glacier instead. The KenC has an additional feature which doesn't show in pics, it has print on it.

There were two KenC at Monte Carlo yesterday, one colourway was in black and orange, the other in mauvish colours. I didn't like either, I took the Femme in glacier instead. The KenC has an additional feature which doesn't show in pics, it has print on it.

Polaremil, could you clarify what print does it have?

I thought I would look at my shawl again with Polaremil's comments. I can't find anything in print besides Hermes Paris and Kelly en Caleche. Maybe I'm missing something obvious?

Here's a close up of a couple of the Kelly's on the shawl.

Attachments

• IMG_0278.JPG
    IMG_0278.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,211
  • IMG_0279.JPG
    IMG_0279.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 1,207
I thought I would look at my shawl again with Polaremil's comments. I can't find anything in print besides Hermes Paris and Kelly en Caleche. Maybe I'm missing something obvious?

Here's a close up of a couple of the Kelly's on the shawl.

The cw I saw was darker, but I think the white locks were what was printed on the shawl I saw. They look like they could be printed on your shawl as well..:shrugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.