Ode to the Hermes Cashmere GM Shawls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yay, the weather has finally turned nippy and I pulled out the majority of my GM shawls this week. I love these! These are the GM size -- 140cm square -- and I find them a must especially when travelling. I use them as blanket coverings on the airplane instead of using the nappy blankets that airlines give you. They also provided extra warmth since Europe was a lot colder than I expected during my summer vacation.

I think every woman should have at least one. Post your GM shawls.

[​IMG]

2. Oh no I can´t make the picture larger, that looks like a gorgeous collection!

3. Wow -- what a collection, Seton :nuts: I :heart: the GM cashmere shawls -- I'm definitely going to get one...eventually...

4. [​IMG]
    Wow, what a fabulous collection... you have inspired me to go to the H store on Monday to take a look at their selection... very nice. Thanks for sharing.

5. Ooh now I got it to open, it still says some weird warning texts. Beautiful collection! I would love to own a gm shawl by H some day, I have one by Louis Vuitton which I love.

6. Youre right. Supload is acting all wonky. Sigh.

How about this?

[​IMG]

7. Works beautifully!

8. Oh, I hope you do. I thought the Mexican Belles Dancers shawl especially came in nice colorways this year :yes:

9. That would be a stunning choice... thanks for suggesting it!!

10. [​IMG]
    From the Hermes website... love the colours in this one...

11. [​IMG]

The colours in this shawl would go with everything...

12. Oh, I forgot to mention that when I am not wearing one, half the time I like to fold it and drape it over all the stuff I have in my birkin so that people cant see what's inside since I always keep it open.

13. Love this one :tup:

14. Here are my beloved two :heart:

13-10-07_2006[1].jpg 13-10-07_2008[1].jpg
  15. Ebruo-Love the blue one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.