Ode to the Evelyne

Posted this in the SM Podium thread but my dear sis just got me another TPM but this one as a Xmas present. As usual, she was quite vague about the color not being a Hermes leather fanatic like me so I was having to guess what it was...everyone thinks that it's etain. The strap is that burnt orange color. The SA told her that it was a new color but I don't know if he meant the leather or the strap. Until I see the receipt, it will be hard to fully confirm.

IMG_1470.jpg
It's still in Europe so hopefully, they won't make me wait until Xmas!!!

That is gorgeous! Is the agate blue as bright as this picture looks? The one on the H website looks so dull...I'm really far away from a store

Sent from my SM-G920P using PurseForum mobile app
Thank you so much. I think the colour is pretty true to life, the tutti-frutti probably makes it pop a little more. Mine came from the website, at least you can return it if you don't like it ;)

even though it is unlined it can get quite heavy in clemence at least, with all things we tend to sqeeze in
this has to be factored in. i got 29, although very tall. i find even 29 quute heavy at times. but maybe i carry too much

I went to Paris last week with plans on getting an Hermes bag. I am proud to finally join the Hermes bag club, specifically the Evelyne club. This is my first Hermes bag, and I am so happy. I got a PM in Etain in Taurillon Clemence with copper strap purchased from the Sevres store. I am in love!

Beautiful! Did you go to both Sevres and FSH? I am looking for a GP and hoping I can find one in Sevres.