Ode to the Evelyne

View media item 348
Dear ladies, my SA has this onhold for me, PM in etain clemence with amazone strap etain/rouge.

I love etain, but not so sure about the strap. Your opinions please?

I also love etain but for a neutral bag this strap does not make it "neutral" anymore, u know what i mean? It all depends on ur preferences and style but in my opinion i would like a neutral bag that would stay neutral since i bought it for being neutral lol. Hope u got me [emoji16] good luck and let us know if u'll get it or not!

View media item 348
Dear ladies, my SA has this onhold for me, PM in etain clemence with amazone strap etain/rouge.

I would personally prefer a matching strap, but it depends on how you envision carrying the bag.
I was offered a similar Eveylyne not too long ago- I wanted a light neutral to wear with mostly monochromatic beige and cream outfits and I felt the contrast strap was too pronounced and distracted from the bag. However, with sweaters and jeans, a contrast strap can be fun. My suggestion is you give some thought about how and where you plan to use the bag, and what you plan to pair it with.

View media item 348

I actually LOVE this. But I like small flashes of red, rather than getting an entirely red bag, and the strap would work with most of the rest of my wardrobe. I think it makes the Evie more unique. But, if it doesn't work for you, pass and get one that's all one color instead.

Reactions: andee
View media item 348

I feel like the strap makes the bag very sporty looking. A matching strap is less "fun" if that makes sense? So it really depends on how you plan to use the bag - fun weekends or more neutral. Either way, a gorgeous find!

Reactions: Dextersmom
View media item 348

My SA has shown me an Evie with exact same colour and strap. I think it looks amazing, and i have thought of using the strap on a Kelly. Yet, the amazone strap made the bag even more casual, eventually I pass and I'm still struggling to find a colour I want for Evie.

Sent from my SM-T810 using PurseForum mobile app

Dear Celialow,
I believe that you can flip the strap over and it will be solid grey. Therefore, you have the option of having the red/grey side up when you want a touch of color or solid grey when your outfit requires it.

I say "Go for it, it's gorgeous"!
View media item 348

View media item 348