ODE to the 25cm Birkin

Thanks Amka, Renet, Bagidiotic, Serva1, Hopiko!

Etain has always been an interesting classic neutral colour for me but I've only seen it in epsom ( my belt). Your B looks lovely, congrats[emoji7]

Yes, I find this etain baby looks different from time to time. When she stays indoor she's a warm grey but becomes a true grey when going outside. Etain in swift is generally darker than in other leathers. Thanks!

Reactions: Amka and renet
Thanks Amka, Renet, Bagidiotic, Serva1, Hopiko!

Yes, I find this etain baby looks different from time to time. When she stays indoor she's a warm grey but becomes a true grey when going outside. Etain in swift is generally darker than in other leathers. Thanks!

Thank you for the description. I hope to see leather swatches next time I go to the store. Your little B looks so cute, carry her in good health [emoji173]️

Reactions: nuinuinui
Introducing my second B 25, in Fauve Barenia. Finally came full circle. As mentioned previously, I declined an offer of a Barenia Birkin 25 back in 2009 or 2010, and it's been one of my (many) H regrets ever since. I was so shocked to be offered it again this year! I feel very lucky as I know this is a rare piece.

Here she is with big sister in gold 35.

View attachment 3553357

Major congrats! She's gorgeous! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Reactions: sparklyprincess
Introducing my second B 25, in Fauve Barenia. Finally came full circle. As mentioned previously, I declined an offer of a Barenia Birkin 25 back in 2009 or 2010, and it's been one of my (many) H regrets ever since. I was so shocked to be offered it again this year! I feel very lucky as I know this is a rare piece.

View attachment 3553357
Major congratulations
No more to regrets
Time to rejoice

View attachment 3553357

Oh wow! Major congrats. Love love the constraint stitching too!

View attachment 3553357

Congrats ! Amazing bag

View attachment 3553357

Major congrats, so happy you were offered this amazing bag!!!Almost bagtwins (mine has ghw) you will love to carry this little B [emoji173] [emoji173][emoji173]

View attachment 3553357

What a cutie sparklyprincess, big congrats!