Ode to leather key charms - animals, fruits, luck, motion!

1. 0e9facbcb83411e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

0e9facbcb83411e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

2. What an absolutely fabulous collection!!! Love!!!

Just read back....not sure if these are yours....but they are gorgy either way!

My store has a whip charm....love it....but it's spendy! Somewhere between 800-1000 if memory serves.

3. Wow,thank you for posting this wonderful collection!!!!
    You have so many cuties!!!!
    I always buy what I get because my store always has so low stock... Your colours are much more beautiful than mine are.... Or better more "my" colours than the colours I have....

4. One of my personal faves.....a work of art, imho

5. Finally able to add the more rare than "hens teeth".... horse hair pompon!!!! :hbeat:
    Tucked safely away in the boutique drawer waiting for me and Goldie to come and scoop her up.... heehee

IMG_5329 (900x568).jpg
  6. Rodeo is so cute!!!!! I'm going to see my sales and ask about it. I hope it's not too late to get one.

7. Oh myyyy!!!!! Such a beautiful collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Rodeo is new but EXTREMELY popular. It sells out immediately upon shipment recvd. Get your name on your SAs list immediately! :flowers:

9. My current collection. I love these little guys --- still a few more on the list to get!

IMG_0626.jpg IMG_0759.jpg
  10. :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: love your collection!!! i want the boar so badly! sigh... i need to take an updated family pic!

11. Please take one! I want to see your collection. :hbeat:

12. My SA said in her store four came in and were out the door in 10 minutes.....
    and that's in New York. My local store never even saw one yet...I must have that rodeo....I'm in love with it!

13. Omg! Absolutely amazing!!!!

14. Love your collection!

15. Thank you! :hbeat: