Ode to H Clutches - Share Your Love (Kelly Pochette/Longue/Cut, Medor, etc)

I have a Kelly long in noir that I use as a clutch quite a lot. I generally leave my tote in my car and just use KL to run in shops etc. She is great for sight-seeing or evening too, but I can't fit a lipstick in mine, just a lip pencil and my iPhone 5 if I am not carrying my passport. If they would just make it a little deeper it would be perfect.

Thank you. I am considering one In Noir also. It might not fit my small essentials (lip pencil, gloss, iPhone 6+). I love the look though. Seems versatile.

Reactions: prepster
I have a Kelly long in noir that I use as a clutch quite a lot. I generally leave my tote in my car and just use KL to run in shops etc. She is great for sight-seeing or evening too, but I can't fit a lipstick in mine, just a lip pencil and my iPhone 5 if I am not carrying my passport. If they would just make it a little deeper it would be perfect.

Same here. I'm also able to fit my car and home keys in it. I just love it - best purchase I made this year!

Your collection is beautiful [emoji173]️[emoji170][emoji169]!!!
So well thought out
Does your Kelly Long double as a clutch? I am considering one for that purpose (or another Jige Elan)
I think those are Kelly Cut clutches? A Kelly Longue looks like this:

IMG_58901.jpg

Just to clarify, do you mean a Kelly wallet?

There is such a thing as a kelly long wallet?? I never knew and now another thing to "long" for:smile: Are they hard to find?
The Kelly wallet is available on US H.com here and EU H.com here.

Last edited:

IMG_58901.jpg

Just to clarify, do you mean a Kelly wallet?

The Kelly wallet is available on US H.com here and EU H.com here.

Thank you.
I do not think the Kelly wallet has a top handle. The ones in the pic do from my observation.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
H.com has Kelly wallets now I guess can be a clutch also. Might be a tight fit for essentials.

Thank you.
I do not think the Kelly wallet has a top handle. The ones in the pic do from my observation.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
H.com has Kelly wallets now I guess can be a clutch also. Might be a tight fit for essentials.
Yes, the Kelly wallet does not have a handle. I guess I was getting confused as the pic in @pretty99's post were Kelly Cuts? Sorry, I was just trying to clarify. And yes, quite a few members also use the Kelly wallet as a clutch. :smile:

Yes, the Kelly wallet does not have a handle. I guess I was getting confused as the pic in @pretty99's post were Kelly Cuts? Sorry, I was just trying to clarify. And yes, quite a few members also use the Kelly wallet as a clutch. :smile:

You were very helpful! Thank you again!
It can be confusing however you did clarify. I was somewhat confused too.
Focusing on the bag/wallet, it did narrow my next choice (as if I need another bag[emoji41])
I like the elegance of the KP

Your collection is beautiful [emoji173]️[emoji170][emoji169]!!!
So well thought out
Does your Kelly Long double as a clutch? I am considering one for that purpose (or another Jige Elan)
all those are Kelly Cuts, for me kelly wallet as a clutch is a tad small, some member used a farandole necklace as a shoulder strap for a WOC look.
but not for me.

Reactions: Keren16

IMG_58901.jpg

I think this photo is a little confusing. There is an item called a Kelly cut, and it differs from:

- a Kelly wallet (there are a few versions, none of which are technically called a Kelly long/longue wallet)
-a Kelly pochette
-a Kelly longue
- a Kelly Danse

It MAY be similar to a Kelly Elan, but there is definitely a distinct item called a Kelly cut.

Reactions: Keren16