Ode to H Clutches - Share Your Love (Kelly Pochette/Longue/Cut, Medor, etc)

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
I personally find that the popularity of Kelly Pochettes have risen very high in recent months. How readily available are Kelly Pochettes in your respective stores/countries?

I know they come in croc, lizard, evergraine, swift and also suede.

What combo have you seen IRL? Are they readily available, or do you have to place an order through your SAs?

I was told Japan gets the largest shipment of Kelly Pochettes.

Some of us think of collecting Birkins and Kellys. Is this a bag that you'd consider collecting in various leather/colour combo?

What are your thought?

:flowers:

I purchased an orange Ostrich Kelly Pouchette with Palladium HW for my mother in Europe in March - gave it to her for Mother's day. I considered getting it for myself, but a) she deserved it (and I knew she coveted it), and b) I, at this point, preferred to spend the $$ on a Birkin for myself. When I was there they also had black Lizard with PH. Of course I saw that after I purchased the ostrich. In the end I decided (I think) they are too small for me, I'd prefer a mini-kelly OR a Kelly longue (lounge? loungue?)...

Reactions: nicole0612
^^ WingNut :nuts:!!! In ostrich!!!! That's exactly what I am thinking about! I thought I have to SO the KP in ostrich thinking ostrich is NOT offered generally!

Is this one you bought a SO or just a walk-in purchase, if I may ask. And would you by any chance have a picture of it (crossing all my toes and fingers waiting for your answer)

mrssparkles...I walked into the store and there it was. Not sure if you remember my post about a "trip from hell ending up with a few major H purchases" back in March/April, but this was one of the purchases, then I placed the PO for the Ebene Birkin, and 2 days later THAT "coincidentally" arrived. Anyhoo, my mother had been at the store a few days prior, and told me about the Pouchette, and the SAs there reminded me that she had been "hovering" over it. It was in a case near the back, beautifully displayed. They were very excited about it and seemed to think they don't get them very often.

Unfortunately, I do NOT have a photo. I can probably take one for you in a few days (my mom's out of town again but if she doesn't have it with her I can probably find it)

^^ Thank you, WingNut! Am counting on you. I believe your mum's ostrich KP is one in a hundred. Paris could well be experimenting with the KP in ostrich. She's a lucky woman; as a H shopper there and then, and to have a wonderfully gifting daughter like you. :heart:

This thread needs some spicing up, and what better ways than to do it with pictures.

VB with her black evergrain KP >>

attachment.php

One day, when I have tons of fabulous parties and events to attend, I will splurge on a Kelly Pochette. Right now, it does not fit with my lifestyle. I need something to haul my life around in, since I'm always on the go.

I have seen one in etoupe swift. It was lovely :love: If I did purchase one, it would be in swift.

hkloosterman, very nice! I sighted one suede KP just the other day, and it looks so sweet. It was light coloured. I think it was lilac but I could well be wrong. I should have looked hard enough.