Ode To 05 Turquoise! Owners Come Share Your Photos!

1. In taking out my Turq City the other evening to spray with Apple Guard, and take photos for a pf friend, I fell in love with the color and leather all over again! Please share your photos of any 05 Turq's you have!

To kick us off, this is a Turq Twiggy I had to force myself to let go. And even though the style isn't for me, this baby was extremely hard to say good bye to...

[​IMG]

A close up on it's yummy leather...

[​IMG]

My yummy little First...

[​IMG]

Looks like I need more photos of my First!

Here is my small Turquoise family. I will add my Turq CP as soon as it arrives...

[​IMG]

2. The creme de la creme, my City...

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So ladies, if you own or have owned anything in 05 Turquoise, could you please share your photos with us, too? It truly is one of the best colors made by Balenciaga, and combined with the glorious leather of 05, makes it truly TDF! A color that will take your breath away when you set eyes on it in real life!

3. Wow Deana this color blue is fantastic!! Love the leather!

4. Deana, are you trying to have me commit suicide with those gorgy pics!!???

Ugh, utterly beautiful, I need to see more!!!:drool::drool:

5. WOW Deana :nuts: I'm overwhelmed and drooling over your STUNNING pictures :drool: you always have the BEST pictures for showing the beauty of these bags, I really ADORE :tup:! THANK YOU so much for sharing :flowers: !

I still have my very loved City (but will get my HG soon and will post her too ;)) :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. ^^ firstclass, you finally found your turquoise Work??? so happy for you!

7. YES sweety :yahoo:I can't believe it either yet - but I should get her this week :wlae::yes:

8. Deana,
    That turquoise city looks like it's never seen the light of day! She looks so new and perfect! It really is such a beautiful color :girlsigh:

9. :drool: hands down still my fav colour!!! :o) I love my lil dreamy!!! thanks for sharing pics!

10. I love the Twiggy!!!..

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:love:

12. S-O-F! Your Turquoise is so PRETTY!!!

13. Thanks Frozen!! I just love turquoise-y colors :love: The lighting is a bit weird on the detail shot, there's no green patch on it lol!

14. Thank you so much for sharing your STUNNERS, Deana, Firstclass and South of France!!:tender: I am in love with '05 Turquoise all over again after seeing your gorgeous pics!:love: I think '05 Turquoise is my favorite Bal color ever- closely followed by BG Pink, Magenta and Apple Green!:drool:

Here's my beloved Turquoise Work:heart:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Aw Marie you look great with your '05 turq!!!