Odds of finding skull charm at a new store?

1. There's a Coach Boutique opening soon near me, and I was wondering what you all think are the odds of finding a skull charm there?

I have this theory that MAYBE their start-up inventory was shipped prior to the skull charm selling out and MAYBE they might have some even though Coach says they are sold out. Wishful thinking?

Any thoughts?
  2. Well, even if their start up inventory had skull charms, another store could actually order it and have it sent out. I know I had my coach sa order me a lilac pouch that was completely sold out but it arrived from another state a few days later. She also checked how many where in the coach system and tried to get them for me.
  3. You never know though, they might have it. I wish you the best of luck
  4. There is one on eBay right now...but its going to end pretty high I can see already!!

But if you want it bad enough.....:graucho:
  5. Thanks, but I definitely don't want it that bad. :nogood:

Even paying retail for it would be a stretch for me. I'm an outlet shopper :smile:

Of course, with no local boutique, my only option has always been an outlet, so I might be changing my outlet-only ways. :graucho:
  6. I asked about it when I got my PCE stuff this weekend. They SA's at my store said the remaining skull charms had been sent to the outlets...

That is what I am hoping, anyway. They may have been mistaken.
  7. What? The outlets might get them? That would be really awesome!
  8. I thought that if they sold out then there weren't any left to be outlet-bound.

Hmmm....I might have to give my local outlet a call.

Thanks for the info :tup: