Oddball News story: Mugger Who Licks Woman's Toes Sentenced

1. Ummm VERY strange man

[​IMG] Feb 6, 2008 5:24 pm US/Central

Mugger Who Licks Woman's Toes Sentenced

(WCCO) A Minneapolis man has been sentenced to five years of probation after police say he robbed a woman of her keys and cell phone then took off her shoes and licked her toes.

On Wednesday, Carlton Jermaine Davis, 26, was sentenced in Ramsey County Court to probation and evaluation for the next five years. According to the sentence, if Davis doesn't complete probation he will have to serve 21 months in prison.

According to the criminal complaint, Davis approached a woman who was leaving work around 1 a.m. last September. He said to her, in a very demanding voice, "put your cell phone and purse inside the bag".

The complaint said that the 24-year-old woman was frightened so she complied. After giving Davis her belongings he demanded she take her shoes off. She did and Davis responded "Now I'm going to suck your feet".

The victim told police that she was too shocked and scared to do anything. Davis then tried to suck her neck but as he approached her some people walked by and he took off.
    Police arrested Davis a few minutes later about four blocks away.

Davis already served 152 days and has received credit for time served.

(© MMVIII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

On Wednesday, Carlton Jermaine Davis, 26, was sentenced in Ramsey County Court to probation and evaluation for the next five years.
  2. EEWWWWW! Weirdo freak!
  3. Weird!!!
    Good thing those people walked by...who knows what he was gonna do to that poor lady if they hadn't!!!!
  4. What a freak! I'm glad he didn't hurt her in worst ways though.
  5. My Gods he LOOKS like a weirdo too! Look at his eyes!!

I am so glad he didn't hurt her. She's lucky those people walked by. I am left to wonder if they hadn't, how far would he have tried to go? <shudder>
  6. is that REALLY a picture of the dude?? ROFL!! Thank goodness he got caught!
  7. ^Yep that's a pic of him (taken from the news article), I must admit I had a bit of a laugh when I saw it.
  8. I wonder if he posed for that mug shot or if he's really that weird looking! Ewww....
  9. omg..that picture is classic. :roflmfao:
  10. Eww what a weirdo
  11. Um I dont even have words for this? *Pukes in mouth*
  12. almost too ridiculous to be true
  13. That's a terrilbe picture, he look awful!
    Very creppy guy!
  14. I feel terrible for laughing at that picture but it just cracks me up! :roflmfao:
    On a more serious note, UGH what is up with people and foot/toe fetishes! Does anyone else not feel like gagging at the idea of sucking on someone's toes?
  15. ^^ I find it . . . . interesting, although it's SO not my cup of tea.

It's not the foot fetish part that bothers me. What bothers me is that he violated that woman by indulging in his fetish against her will.

There are healthier, less illegal ways to fulfill a foot fetish.