odd questions but...

1. ok, so when i exercise sometimes, like the other day, and i drink water i can feel the liquid in my stomach moving around and is hard to move much becasue of it. does this happen to others? and how to help it, becasue i dont want to just stop drinking water while exercising.
  2. I think you are drinking too much water. Try to drink water after you stop exercising if that's possible.
  3. Yup--don't drink if you're sloshing--too much water can lead to low sodium levels, which can be dangerous.
  4. I slosh quite often. :shame:
  5. ^I feel sloshy too, so I try to take sips of water here and there while I am exercising.
  6. Yeah, I can't stand exercising without drinking water, so I sip every couple minutes while I run and then again in between machines. Keeps me from sloshing and also I stay hydrated.
  7. that happens to me too! just dont take big gulps, take sips. i try to take sips at each 5 minutes that i'm doing aerobic exercise (like on the ellyptical, at 5 min, 10 min, 15 etc). i read somewhere that your body only absorbs a certain amount of water per hour anyway, so alot of people drink too much while working out. it's important to stay hydrated, but you can do so by drinking just like less than a bottle of water while working out & eliminate sloshing ;)
  8. k, i'll try that next time. sips not gulps. lol
  9. Me too. It happens if I drink alot of water.

:lol: @ sloshing.