Odd Mom Out

Yes to both! And when she took the spin class and then couldn't get off the toilet the next day! lol

Yes! When you are from New York and understand the upper east side world, it makes it even funnier. Thus show tells no lies about the upper east side world and I love it!

Ugh - I hope this will air in Canada - so far I cannot find anything - I saw season 1 last summer while vacationing in the States and it was just so hilarious and brilliant! It was worth staying in and watching it during vacation! I don't think season 1 ever aired in Canada.

The mammogram seen was hilarious! This show is consistently funny and a breath of fresh air compared to other scripted shows and reality tv (the other scripted shows...)

That mammogram scene. LMAO.

Once I was getting a mammo and the tech was flattening my boobs into crepes I said to her did you notice the manufacturer of this machine is HoLogic. She didn't think it was funny but whatev that was the logo on the machine and it is what I had to stare at to take my mind off of slugging her.