October Lucky Magazine

1. The Mirage Griet is shown in the October issue of Lucky! Nice shot of it - can see the fade really well! There are also several more Louis' throughout the mag. :tup:
  2. Wouldn't you know I let my subscription expire this summer. I never saw good handbags in that magazine while I subscribed. Argh!
  3. Thanks for the heads up. Think I'll go pick up a copy later.
  4. ^ Is Griet short for something? Can't seem to find any pics!
  5. I'll have to check it out - I also let me subscribtion expire. The last Louis I think they highlighted that I saw was the Dentelle.

I can't wait to check out the Mirage in stores, I'm not waitlisted so, maybe I'll get lucky or I won't like it as much as I think I do.
  6. Ohhh ... Thank you for letting us know!! I will go pick up a copy this afternoon. I wonder if it is ok to post photos of a magazine here?
  7. It's on page 130!
  8. I better go open mine then! Mine is still on the floor in my bedroom.. :p
  9. I'm letting my subscription expire too, for that reason, no LV, & then I get the mag yesterday & there are 2 LVs in there, finally!
  10. Me, too!!!! I never saw decent handbags in that mag!
  11. I still have my subscription but for some reason, I never get my magazines... hopefully I'll get my Lucky soon :confused1: Can't wait to see the pic :smile:
  12. Oh cool thanks.
  13. A very good shot of the Griet. And there are a few more LV bags features in there too :smile:

Handbags aren't usually too exciting in that mag, but the clothes and shoes are pretty good. Besides, I have TPF to take care of my purse collection.
  14. I don't get that mag anymore... *sigh*