OC or SoCal ladies - Has anyone gone to the blue dot sale?

1. Here is the link:

http://bluedotboutiquesale.com/

Is it worth the admission fee and it's cash only?

I keep seeing all of these ads for this sale but I don't know anyone who has been.

2. I have never gone. Curious to see what others think.

3. I was wondering how big it is and what type of merchandise they have. Some of the featured stores are children's boutiques. I'm tempted to stop by but the admission fee (while it goes to charity) is a little steep.

4. ive never heard of this sale. i dont recognize many boutique names...

5. i work in costa mesa!

none of those names ring a bell?

6. ^^ haha, maybe its for Orange County Florida since none of us have heard of these boutiques

7. ^It says it's at the Costa Mesa fairgrounds. I kinda want to go... just to see how it is?

8. Never been, sounds interesting. Kate Daniels is this great shop in Seal Beach.

9. I'll be in huntington beach this weekend, maybe I shall check it out.

10. From the names listed...it looks like a lot of it will be children's stuff. :hrmm:

11. Erica Dee is the only name I recognize. It's a boutique in Newport on PCH. The sale should include some of the merchandise brands. I checked Yelp and the OC Register for more info. They just have the same blurb. Nothing from people who have been...

12. Habit and Harlow are both at the Lab Anti-Mall, down the street from South Coast (harlowboutique.com).

Hannah Bean is at that new shopping area across the street from Main Place Mall (hannahbean.com).

The Closet is at Triangle Square in Newport and there's also one in Fashion Island (thecloset.com).

Here are a couple of websites for the other boutiques (I'm not sure where they are):

goatboutique.com
    shopgirlsboutique.com
    elleh.com
    mauveonline.com

13. Hi Ladies,

This is a first time shopping event for Blue Dot Boutique, so I'm not sure what it will be like. It looks very small. I might check it out too just to see. But if any of you want to check out a SUPER Fabulous REAL designer shopping event you should attend Fashion Day Soiree Orange County - they are an established shopping event and produce designer sample sale events all over the country. They have celebrity guests, give-aways, a fshion show and over 50 fashion vendors (great stuff). We are vendors there and their Spring OC event is on Sunday, May 4, 2008 in Irvine. Fashion Day Soiree is hooked up with Fashion Weeks across the country so they are real pros. Check out the website at www.FashionDaySoiree.com