obsessive compulsive or just sick?

I don't care either. I'm not one of those people who is obsessive about not ruining a bag or a wallet. If I'm going to spend that kind of money on something then I'm going to use it!!

money is pretty raunchy...I think it is you and that is just fine..you are fussy and picky and that is okay...the fact that we carry LV to begin with says something has well...I have little quirks myself and I am fussy and picky..I hate to eat in restaurants because a lot of times the kitchens and bathrooms are filthy...my dh loved to eat out at Indian and Asian restaurants and once I saw the filth in the bathrooms I put my food down...yuuuucccckkkkyyyyy!!!!Am I a freak....or I am I fussy...who cares it is you darling and be the you that you can be.

P.S. money is full of germs so I think that you are wise!!!!! Protect your LV and yourself!!!

Your post made me laugh-not in a bad way. It just made me think about my friend. I have a friend who is major OC and literally irons her bills, I am serious....... I think she does this once a night but she may do it more and not tell anyone.
I myself have never though about it, but when you think about it who wants to walk around with dirty money in their wallet. If I get dirty money I try to get rid of it with my next purchase.

My job years back was handling notes and coins in an amusement arcade. The lady who trained me (ie, established I could actually count to ten then settled in for a cozy two-hour gripe about the customers :lol: ) told me that money was naturally dirty since it gets shoved into pockets, handled by people fresh from an unwashed trip to the lavatory/changing their baby's diaper/picking up after their pooch (EUW!) and mentioned that people even sometimes hold notes in their MOUTHS waiting to pay for something - which I later witnessed! :yucky:

So, no, you're not OCD on this - if you find your compulsion spreading irrationally maybe, but being careful around money makes good common sense. :yes:

You have no idea where the previous holder of that bill was putting his hands..... :angel:

Also, money's really grubby - it just conveys muck, which you can see if you ever take note of the fabric coin bags some post offices use...

Cx

Oh brother...people never cease to surprise me with the crazy things they do...LOL

One of my "crazy" things is that I do not walk bare-footed...under no circumstances :shivers: