obsessive compulsive or just sick?

In australia we have plastic bills so there are really no smells but I dont exactly put my bills to my face and sniff them lol! but i did have a little obsession with clean coins in my cles (soaked in vingar and then water overnight) I got sick of it after two times and i only use my cles for cards and my phone, i bought a less expencive coin pouch from another designer for the coins

i understand how u feel... when i get ugly dirty shrivled money as change, i spend it as soon as i could.
however i don't mind keeping it in my wallet for a while... i think its cuz i have a mono wallet =) and i feel like its super durable!

If I have get any money that is dirty or smelly I put in the washer. I then get out my iron and press it out. My husband says I'm to anal and to stop doing it. I hate dirty money I feel like I have to wash it. Does anyone know if I'm breaking the law?

I love money of all kinds- new, dirty, smelly, sweaty, and even drug money. I'll take them all! :lol: Money is just money to me. :yes: I have heard that most dollar bills contained traces of cocaine in it. Wonder why... :s

If I have get any money that is dirty or smelly I put in the washer. I then get out my iron and press it out. My husband says I'm to anal and to stop doing it. I hate dirty money I feel like I have to wash it. Does anyone know if I'm breaking the law?

I hope not! My boys always leave money in their pockets when the do laundry.:s I don't want to think I'm raising criminals.
IE, really?? there are a lot of us here on TPF.

I admit I never really paid attention to the condition of the money I get.

But it doesn't bother me.

If the money's condition is really bad, I'll spend it asap and that's all there is to it. It doesn't really matter that much to me.

What grosses me out the most is when I see ladies pull out money from their bras. I seen that a bit too much, and I don't even want to imagine the other places where people can hide money in their clothes. Money circulates, and surely that's an added act as to why we get sick and not know why we do. That's why I carry Purell Sanitizer with me all the time. But as far as keeping money in my Vuitton wallet, it doesn't matter to me. A wallet is a wallet and money is money. It's all spent the same way, it all has the same denomination no matter how ugly it may look.