obsessive compulsive or just sick?

1. I refuse to put old dirty money in my Vuitton wallet. I always get new bills from the bank. Ive seen where some people carry thier money and it really has become an issue with me. Anyone else feel this way?

2. Well.. I do have a theory on why US bills, especially small ones smell a little strange.

But nooo.. having worked in a cash office, I highly suggest you go for the cleanest looking money !

3. Then if you were to go shopping and receive change from your purchase, and they turn out to be old bills, where are you gonna place them? :s

4. I know old bills have weird smell..I wished US make plastic money...

I don't make an effort to go to the bank to get crisp $$ but in general I don't like carry around old and dirty bills. If someone give me the change with bad/smelly looking bills, I put that money aside so I can spend it first..or go to my cles..

5. If I get back dirty money I have them put it in with the purchase, as long as its not food!

6. I like all forms of money: paper, change, checks, gift cards, old money, new money, paypal, money from stocks, etc etc.

I got no problems with money.

ps: I understand the US Treasury does use some sort of process with regard to sanitation, but you gotta think, there germs everywhere

7. :roflmfao: :lol:

8. I see... It's gonna be kinda messy, money in all the shopping bags. I guess it's easier to use your CC instead. :p

Anyway, to answer your question, yea, I do hate old money, but not till that extend. I'll just keep them in my wallet but will use them first, keeping new ones in my wallet.

9. I don't mind putting old dirty bills in my koala wallet...Money is money and they're all full of germs, that's life! :p

10. I never thought about it. I guess I just like old and new money. It doesn't matter to me.

11. Yea it's never passed though my mind either..i mean, I don't like the thought of anything getting my stuff all dirty but...its gonna happen.

12. i don't mind-- money is money.

13. i never thought about it, until now. now i'm kind of skeeved.

14. Money is money, and I'm happy to have dollars in any condition in my wallet. I don't have the time, nor do I want to make the effort, to go to the bank to exchange for brand new bills. :p

15. I just don't think about the whole dirty money thing since with enough of it I can buy nice clean pretty LVs! :smile: :smile: