Obsessed with the Silvana!

OMG! I love the Silvana bag! and I was soooo sad that I was on the waiting list for this green color CHAMELEON silvana bag and the SA told me I need to put a 50% of the price of this bag as deposit so it will guarentee me to get one, but before I get the chance to give them my credit card #, it was SOLD OUT! so sad!....

:cry:

Attachments

• Silvana green.jpg
    Silvana green.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 513
OMG! I love the Silvana bag! and I was soooo sad that I was on the waiting list for this green color CHAMELEON silvana bag and the SA told me I need to put a 50% of the price of this bag as deposit so it will guarentee me to get one, but before I get the chance to give them my credit card #, it was SOLD OUT! so sad!....

:cry:
Hi Chanel123,
I have a similar one to your attached image but mine is brown (full leather on all sides) with blue suede inside front flap and inner body is canvas (strip). I love it cause its very vintage-looking and light.

It's a fab buy though the price is a little on the high side. You'll enjoy it!

I was also informed that the green one is available here too - but that was 2 mths ago. Not sure if it's still available now.

I too have recently fallen in love with the look of this bag. I have yet to try one on IRL, but really adore the shape, size, and colors of this bag. Plus the cross-body feature is a big draw. Does anyone know how easily the leather scratches? I think I read somewhere that it shows fingernail marks easily....

Reactions: Esterandtea
I have the Silvana in red/camel leather and yes, T_Crush & GlendaPLEASE the leather is a bit sensitive to scratches. Mine has only been used a couple of times but I think the little flap that hides the opening clasp will start to look a bit worn before the rest of the bag as it is quite stiff leather.
However, the bag is absolutely gorgeous and I love it but it's not an everyday bag as it is a bit fiddly to open.

Okay, I just received my Silvana... sorry it's not a full reveal. It the Pequin Silvana Raffia & Leather Bag, currently selling at Saks for $2,150 + tax: http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...me=Fendi&N=4294912202+306418110&bmUID=jywtbNl

I got it on sale at Stanley Korshak for $744, no tax and free shipping! Even though I prefer the colorblock Silvanas, I just couldn't pass this one up! The pictures don't do the bag justice. But the thought of keeping this baby clean makes me :sweatdrop:

Attachments

• pf2012-07-13 18.01.04.jpg
    pf2012-07-13 18.01.04.jpg
    616.3 KB · Views: 290
  • pf2012-07-13 18.01.37.jpg
    pf2012-07-13 18.01.37.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 287
  • pf2012-07-13 18.02.18.jpg
    pf2012-07-13 18.02.18.jpg
    620.4 KB · Views: 285