Obsessed with Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes

MissPR08 - Wow, they look amzing on you!! :faint:

sdesaye - They are sooo pretty!! :love:

scuder - I love the first ones!! :love: I saw them at Saks a while back and would have gotten them if I didn't already have a similar pair of CLs. :smile:

I LOVE GZ!! :love: I was obsessed with these flats forever, but I couldn't justify the price tag. Around two years ago, I found them at the boutique in Vegas for 50% off... and in the most stunning shimmery champagne color! :girlsigh: They're easily my absolute favorite flats ever. :cloud9: I'm scared to wear them often (silly, I know), because I'd be so sad if the crystals fell out (an easy replacemnt I'm sure, but still). Anyway, I also have another pair of nude patent strappy sandals, and a pair of fabulous (super sale find!) cognac colored knee high boots. For now, here are my HG flats (they look sooo pretty when worn)! :smile:

BeigecaviarplusZanottis.jpg

nice flats!! love the combo with the chanel flap!!
modeling pics!;)

Minal, I have been eyeing those flats for what seems like forever! I came thisclose to buying them in eBay last fall but backed out because I wasn't sure about sizing. How did you find them to run? The are sooooooo gorgeous!!!

^Hey girl!! :smile: Omg, you too? :nuts: Aww, ohh no! :sad: I'm sure you will find your size again! I have them in a 37.5 and they fit perfectly. I wear a 37.5 in all Tory Burch flats (except leopard and patent), 38 in Chanel (which runs small in my experience), 38-38.5 in CL depending on the style, etc. :smile: I think you could get away with your true size or even a half size smaller (or in my case, the usual size I wear in non-designer shoes - 37.5 :smile:)... I'll keep my eye out for you :heart: (what size are you)? :flowers:

^Hey girl!! :smile: Omg, you too? :nuts: Aww, ohh no! :sad: I'm sure you will find your size again! I have them in a 37.5 and they fit perfectly. I wear a 37.5 in all Tory Burch flats (except leopard and patent), 38 in Chanel (which runs small in my experience), 38-38.5 in CL depending on the style, etc. :smile: I think you could get away with your true size or even a half size smaller (or in my case, the usual size I wear in non-designer shoes - 37.5 :smile:)... I'll keep my eye out for you :heart: (what size are you)? :flowers:

I am apparently the same size as you!! I wear a US 7.5 or 8 so I think either of those would work. I just ordered Chanel Camellia sandals, but those run pretty small, and I took a 39 in that. Otherwise, all my CLs are 37.5-38.5! Did you get a good deal on them? I saw them on eBay months ago but they are long gone. I'm kicking myself for not getting them now, they were a good price!!

I LOVE GZ!! :love: I was obsessed with these flats forever, but I couldn't justify the price tag. Around two years ago, I found them at the boutique in Vegas for 50% off... and in the most stunning shimmery champagne color! :girlsigh: They're easily my absolute favorite flats ever. :cloud9: I'm scared to wear them often (silly, I know), because I'd be so sad if the crystals fell out (an easy replacemnt I'm sure, but still). Anyway, I also have another pair of nude patent strappy sandals, and a pair of fabulous (super sale find!) cognac colored knee high boots. For now, here are my HG flats (they look sooo pretty when worn)! :smile:

OMG, those flats are absolutely gorgoues in that light gold/champagne color, and it goes so well with your Chanel flap.

I have those GZ flats as well, except mine are black suede with bronze crystals. I have worn mine out half a dozen times, and the crystals are still in tact, all of them are accounted for :sweatdrop:, so I would say take those babies out and have fun. They look so stunning on you, you'll sure get lots of compliments. Plus, they are so soft and comfy :tup:

Congrats and enjoy, they are fabulous.

wow, the bootie style is so hot!!

Who's getting them?? you verystylishgirl??:graucho:

Yup! Lol the taller version. However, I am waiting as I am currently obsessed with Nicholas Kirkwood's floating pearl collection and it sells out very quickly so I need to get in there and demand my shoe before it sells out then I will move back in with GZ in our cottage by the sea. Also there is a shoe in LadyLouboutin's avitar by Mui Mui that is killing me. Lol - I don't know when I became so obessed with shoes!

FieryFashonista
- those shoes are so freaking cute! I have been eyeing up that exact pair as well but I've never seen them in champagne before - that's a great versatile color! Sigh could there possibly be another shoe I need to add to my list? Why?!?

Last edited:
Yup! Lol the taller version. However, I am waiting as I am currently obsessed with Nicholas Kirkwood's floating pearl collection and it sells out very quickly so I need to get in there and demand my shoe before it sells out then I will move back in with GZ in our cottage by the sea. Also there is a shoe in LadyLouboutin's avitar by Mui Mui that is killing me. Lol - I don't know when I became so obessed with shoes!

FieryFashonista
- those shoes are so freaking cute! I have been eyeing up that exact pair as well but I've never seen them in champagne before - that's a great versatile color! Sigh could there possibly be another shoe I need to add to my list? Why?!?

wow, all of them are beautiful shoes! I hope you get your hands on them.

I know the shoes in her avatar there absolutely gorgeous!! are they even out yet? i just came from NM and saks and didn't see anything like that, or maybe i was way too distracted by all the CL's..:nuts:

wow, all of them are beautiful shoes! I hope you get your hands on them.

I know the shoes in her avatar there absolutely gorgeous!! are they even out yet? i just came from NM and saks and didn't see anything like that, or maybe i was way too distracted by all the CL's..:nuts:

When I talked to a Miu Miu SA I was told they are "supposed" to be a boutique exclusive, and were expecting them sometime in March/April.