Oak Brook, IL boutique giving PCE card back...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK, I don't know if all the boutiques are doing this... but I just used my PCE card at the Oak Brook, Illinois boutique... and they handed it back to me and said I could use it again during the PCE.

2. I used mine at the NorthPark store in Dallas and they gave me mine back, too. I didn't say anything about it but was wondering if I can still use it again!

3. Hi, I've been a lurker for about a couple of months now, I really enjoy reading all of your comments and seeing your collections! I've been a Coach addict for many years!!
    To answer your question, my Coach boutique in S. Portland, ME did he same thing yesterday. I went in and ordered the new brown Carly using my PCE card and the SA handed it back to me as well, which was a nice surprise as I thought you could only use it once!

4. Hi everyone...first post...lurking for a while....but I wanted to mention this too! I used mine in Geneva Commons, IL ( Hi QueenLouis!) and they gave it back and told me I could use it again later in the week. Well! Maybe I will! Maybe it is something new...or they really liked us and wanted us to use it again! ;)

5. It's a good thing on their part to do this because they will get more sales... I mean how many of you thought you could only use it once come to find out you can use it more and have went back for more?

:smile:

It sucks I'm going the last day... so no more using for me!

6. I used my PCE yesterday and the SA told me I could keep it and use it again too. :tup:

7. OK, guess it's everywhere this time. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't keeping a good secret.

8. the last PCE they gave it back to me and i gave it to a friend to use.

this time i went in to look and didnt bring my card, as i didnt want to preorder without really knowing what i wanted....they didnt even take my card to order! so after ordering the red patent hobo and legacy envelope wallet...i still have the card to go buy MORE!!!

9. Me to, I got mine back as well:smile: The SA said I could use it again

10. I didnt get to keep my PCE card. The SA just took it and wrote the amount that i spent on the back of it.

11. My SA does not even see if I have a card; she just automatically gives it to me when I go in the store.

She also lets me call in additional PCE purchases throughout the period and sends them to me so I do not even have to haul my tush into the store.

12. I forgot my card when I went in on Friday so my SA just gave me the discount anyway. Of course, since I still have the card I just CAN'T let it go to waste, so i'll be back again on Monday for my black Carly:happydance:

13. I used my card at the Flatiron Crossing Store in Broomfield, CO and they gave mine back 'just in case I thought of anything else I wanted'

14. That's interesting. I have been getting and using these cards since they started and I have never had that happen.

By the way I was able to keep mine also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.