O.o Such A Gorgeous Coat!!

1. As soon as I saw this, I fell in love with it! :nuts: I found it on the Sartorialist blog.. Does anyone know what company or designer it's from? Can anybody help me locate this? Thank you so much in advance!

[​IMG]

2. i'd like to know too!

3. i have not idea, but it sure is cute.

4. Oooh, cute! Sadly I have no idea either :sad:

5. that IS really cute! No clue though...sorry :sad:

6. Very cute, I don't know the designer but I have noticed some very high-end pieces on the Sat's blog, along with some Zara and H&M pieces thrown in. This looks more high-end to me, but its hard to say - try the comments section, sometimes people say what it is there.

7. Oh dear... it is cute! Now, you're making me crave it too!

8. love it~~

9. it is so cute! someone help! it makes me want to know now too!

10. it looks like some of the coats on yesstyle.com

11. That is a nice coat, but with the bottom banded like that, you'd need to be rather slim to pull it off. It looks great on the woman in the picture!

12. I really like it too :smile:!!! Super cute

13. haha, you saw it too!!! when I looked at the comments on that pic EVERYONE was wondering the same thing lol

It's is a cute coat..

14. Cute coat, sorry I can't help but there are a lot of styles like that recently out and about! Hopefully someone here can pinpoint it.

15. omg I have that picture saved from last year when I first saw it hahah. & I've been asking around if anyone knows where it's from..no luck so far. :sad: