O.K. Ladies (and gentlemen) what do we think?...

princessaj0603

Happily Engaged!
Jul 2, 2007
Hello Fellow Purse Obessors...

I am brand new to the purse forums (just joined yesterday) and I absolutly love the site! Finally people that will obsess with me! But I have a very important decision and I need some help with it.

Should I buy this bag:
http://www.shopbop.com/shop/product...<>ast_id=1408474395181057&bmUID=1183470010356

(I don't know how to embed pictures yet)

I LOVE big big bags and I know the white will be tricky to keep clean but I am falling in love with this bag and I was wondering what others thought of it...If you could let me know your thoughts I would really appreciate it!

And if you happen to hate it, let me know too! :nogood:

I could never keep white clean, a blob of ketchup would come flying out of nowhere and get me.

However, it is a nice bag and I think there is a special offer going on for Shop Bop (see the opening page of this forum, under Reese W.) Good Luck with flying ketchup blobs! (and oh yes, we obsess wonderfully)

If you love the bag, you should get it, irrespective of what the rest of us say. But, since you asked...

I personally don't like white bags. I think they look great on other people, but I won't buy them because they are murder to keep clean, can sometimes fade or yellow with time, and can only be worn in the summer time. I'm also not a big fan of Juicy Couture, but then I'm a bit, um, older than the general Juice demographic.

Hope this helps, and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the feedback ladies...

I am still up in the air with the bag...I just loved its look...White is hard to keep clean but I am usually pretty good about it. As far as the "no white after labor day rule" I tend not to follow that to closley. I mean I don't wear white in a snowstorm, but with my bags I make the exception.

Not sure where I stand yet, hopefully I will get some more feedback and will be able to make my decision soon!

THANKS TO YOU ALL!...your the best for answering me!!! :tup:

Welcome to the forum! As far as the bag is concerned, I have to admit that it's not for me. I'm not sure exactly why, whether it's the color, something about the straps or both those things combined with the size, but it just doesn't work for me. If you love it though, you should get it and enjoy it. Once again, WELCOME!:welcome:

Here's the pic for you:

juicy2019514560_201x396.jpg

Hi, princess, and welcome to this forum! It is a beautiful bag. If you like it, you should buy it. I see you are from Massachusetts. Your season for wearing that bag might be a little short. Living here in Florida, I see a lot of white all year long. I think that not being able to wear white in the winter would deter me from getting that bag.