O.K girls, you cracked me...again!

1. I made a down payment on the new chocolate Edith which are coming out in June/July. Actually I didn't really like this bag and I was happy because that saved me a lot of money. But after seeing so many ediths here and I just saw a chocolate ITL and that was it. I gave myself thinking time over the weekend and I couldn't stop thinking about it. The leather was so nice and soft. Funny thing is that in the beginning I wasn't much of a Paddy fan either but now this is my all time favourite. I just love her:love: :love: :love: and it ill make a great birthday present. As soon as she arrives you'll get to see her. So there is coming a sister for Paddy.

2. So excited for you! This place has a way of breaking everyone!!! BUt I just know you will love her! Can't wait to see pics!

3. Awsome! Congrats on your yummy chocolate!

4. I'm so happy for you!

5. Congrats! What a beautiful color for that bag. Can't wait for pics~! :biggrin:

6. WOO HOO! Good for you and what a perfect treat to celebrate your summer birthday! :biggrin:

7. So excited for you, congrats!!!!!!

8. YAY!!! another edith!!! I just used mine as a laptop bag today and it's perfect!!! I could even stick my mouse in the front pocket!!! It's awesome~~~

9. Yay Tanja! Congrats on ordering the choc Edith!

10. Congrats, Tanja! You will love it! Please post pics when it comes in

11. thanks girls, you are such a bad influence :smile:lol!!