O' Happy Day! She's finally here!! Wheee!!!

sparkyjt

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
I don't really know how to make the pics show up here and I'm too excited to learn anything new right now! So, here's the link!!!!:yahoo:
http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/sparkyjt/
My very first Chloe' and I'm in LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE!!!!
:heart::heart::heart: I love it! I love it! I love it! What do you guys think though? How's the size? I'm only 5'3.
DH is not happy that I am soo in love with it. He was secretly hoping I wouldn't like and return it. I think he's eyeing a tv or something. Not a chance! I just love the color and the leather is sumptious! I have been compulsively packing and unpacking her and hanging her and carrying her and all sorts of weird stuff since I got home. My poor children are feeling neglected today. I would be perfectly happy to sell off alll my bags and keep just this one if I had to. Well, maybe except for my Fab. I do love that bag too. Chloe' is my new love though! I can't wait til I get another!!! :yahoo:

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

btw, you've been bitten by the chloe bug. I think they put some kind of chemical in the leather that causes such an instant addiction. The minute you touch one you can get enough:P

Beautiful it suits you perfectly I have the med satchel in choco and feel like you about it and I have had it for a while now. A true staplbag and an absolute keeper.
Chloé choco is just the best!