NYC tPF Meeting! - UPDATE... Need planning help!!

Jennifer Marvin said:
Can anyone recommend a hotel?

Hotels there are ridiculous... depends which part of town you want to be in. Around Times Square there is the Time Hotel, Sheraton, Sheraton Manhattan, and the Grand Hyatt is by Grand Central Station. But I am sure the NYC can give you some more info!! :love:

My all around favorite is the marriott on Lexington b/t 50th and 51st. The plus side is that it's near the swanky W lounge and also Nikki Beach restaurant ... also, a couple of blocks away from 5th ave and right near the 6 train so it's like you have access to everything, but at the same time you're not in the middle of congested people traffic (like 34th street or time square). The rooms are very comfy (which is what I go for) and very clean.

NO HOTELS:
-W hotels -- rooms are too small and too much money for nothing..
-Pennsylvania hotel -- oh hellz no.. bad service, dirty room, there was even a report that the hotel is getting sued for BEDBUGS :yucky:

Megs is right.. all the hotels are sooooo pricey, but maybe their price points are comparable to Parisian Hotels .

[
Megs is right.. all the hotels are sooooo pricey, but maybe their price points are comparable to Parisian Hotels .[/quote]

Thanks so much! yes, you are right, the prices can't be worse! Though, I don't stay in hotels in Paris, I am forever at hotels in Italy and London which probably will soften the price blow. Thanks, so much, for the recommendations!

D & G rockstar said:
My all around favorite is the marriott on Lexington b/t 50th and 51st. The plus side is that it's near the swanky W lounge and also Nikki Beach restaurant ... also, a couple of blocks away from 5th ave and right near the 6 train so it's like you have access to everything, but at the same time you're not in the middle of congested people traffic (like 34th street or time square). The rooms are very comfy (which is what I go for) and very clean.

NO HOTELS:
-Pennsylvania hotel -- oh hellz no.. bad service, dirty room, there was even a report that the hotel is getting sued for BEDBUGS :yucky:

Megs is right.. all the hotels are sooooo pricey, but maybe their price points are comparable to Parisian Hotels .

you should tell me what color python you want me to show up with for you! (I didn't recognize you without your shoes)

D & G rockstar said:

NO HOTELS:

You don't like the W? We stayed there over Christmas last year, and our whole group loved it. I thought the price was terrific. LOL, everyone's different.

D & G rockstar said:
^^^^ You know what would be bomb is if you goto one of the ian schrager hotels in NYC...!!! www.ianschragerhotels.com

The Hudson hotel is so ooh lala, w/ all the decor (the outside garden bar is the beautiful) LOL :P But it's just so far away from the subway, unless you're going to taxi it : )

I just called them! It sounds so great! I think I might book it! In fact, I am thinking of booking a jr suite and doing a show there! During the PF meetup! Thank you, D and G (I can't find the little and thing on this French keyborad!) I would love to know if anyone would be interrested in viewing the collection, if I have enough, I will just set that up at this beautiful hotel! I am excited!:yes: They are just opening up on August 8th after the renovation, and they give you a key to the park!

thank you rockstar:flowers: