NYC to Secaucus

1. Hello,

I will be in NYC for business at the end of the month and i was hoping someone could tell me how to get to the Gucci outlet in Secaucus from midtown manhattan. Also, how long of a drive is it?

thank you

2. The best bet is to use google maps. The address for the secaucus Gucci Outlet is:

50 Hartz Way
    Secaucus, NJ 07094

The outlet is called Harmon Cove Outlet Center.
    It's hard to say how long of a drive it is w/ all the traffic in midtown. With no traffic it would take under 1/2 hour.

Have fun in NYC!

3. thank you so much for your help!

4. You may want to also consider visiting Woodbury Commons. I prefer that outlet to the Secaucus one, but it is about 1 hr from NYC. There is a bus that leaves from the port authority that will take you there.

5. that's not bad, i thought it would be further. i may do that instead.

thank you!

6. You're welcome! The Gucci outlet at Woodbury is a little larger and the outlet mall in general is nicer. There are also many other designer stores (Dior, Fendi, Chanel, etc.) if you are interested in other brands also that the Secaucus outlet does not have.

7. I agree. Woodbury is alot better than Secaucus. Also it's pretty big so plan on spending some time there. If possible you should set aside a full day on your trip to go. Post pics of what buy :tup:

8. I am planning on going to Woodbury Commons next Friday... I am so excited it will be my first time there.:yahoo: